Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The freshman philosopher at it again.
Sorry i use my rational brain instead of my primitive brain
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:37 PM
Kobold

Oh?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2012, 12:04 AM
Orc

Truth

VD Had a total of 12 people log in to help kill Talendor(after two wipes from tmo/other guild), TMO freaked out and logged in 20+ not counting there lil app guild. Clearly VD is trying to stop the tmo's "endangered species list" at 4AM with 12 people
Old 04-19-2012, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maytone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truth

VD Had a total of 12 people log in to help kill Talendor(after two wipes from tmo/other guild), TMO freaked out and logged in 20+ not counting there lil app guild. Clearly VD is trying to stop the tmo's "endangered species list" at 4AM with 12 people
Capslock doesnt make everything you say true
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:55 AM
Banned

Lets all reflect back on the release of Kunark, when TMO was the shit bin of the server, tmo break fear yet?
Old 04-19-2012, 06:17 AM
Banned

so Im confused we going all out RnF on this one still? I love some spicey server chat, Burn It down
Old 04-19-2012, 06:41 AM
Banned

I just started app'ing TMO so I know whatever I post will probably be discredited off the bat, but I kind of see the guild in a no win situation when it comes to server perception. People complain that they are monopolozing everything so they do something like this and people still find something to complain about. From what I've seen if they wanted to keep every mob dead they most likely would.
Old 04-19-2012, 06:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just started app'ing TMO so I know whatever I post will probably be discredited off the bat, but I kind of see the guild in a no win situation when it comes to server perception. People complain that they are monopolozing everything so they do something like this and people still find something to complain about. From what I've seen if they wanted to keep every mob dead they most likely would.
this is true buuiuuut it makes for interestung readin while I take a poo
Old 04-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure if <Explorers of Norrath> wanted to,they could dominate the server, but they choose not to.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Capslock doesnt make everything you say true
Closed Thread