Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Large Bat

As if instigating all this wasn't a part of the plan. Keep up the rabid discussion. I can hear Salty cackling from across the country. Well played.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

didnt realize this was a trollplay server
Old 04-18-2011, 09:48 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He definitely deserved his suspension. The only thing they didn't know, was what a waste of time it would be to to attempt to reason with the whining babies over on the pair of coattails that you call a community forum. You all can wallow in your own misery while attempting to convince the rest of the world that you have any clout at all. Quite the opposite, all your little picket line has done is prove to the rest of the world just how unimportant you all are.

Meanwhile, the rest of the server has come out loud and strong in support of me and my style of decision making. The community here doesn't like useless shitwads that do nothing but attempt to subvert their server for their own agenda. They know that I'm standing up for them and will not bend to a divisive bunch of garbage that marinates in its own mediocrity.
Truth. 99% of us don't give one single piece of shit about FOH, their forums, or all the whiny bitches that spend their time there. In fact most of the server doesnt even look at out own forums, let alone some random forums run by a bunch of douche bags who sit around all day posting in between fingering their assholes and smelling their fingers.

Am I right in understanding that Salty was banned and then the ban was lifted because of crying from that forum? If so, that was a huge mistake. It is similar to negotiating with terrorists, except here its like negotiating with powerless terrorists who can have absolutely no effect whatsoever on this server.

Take it from me, if we banned every one of them the server would actually be healthier, and instead of 1k people per night it would be 980.

In summary: these people and their opinions don't matter.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:53 PM
Fire Giant

Honestly, catering to these idiots is only making things worse. Just get rid of them. Things were fine before, why keep making it worse?

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:55 PM
Orc

My second point which I forgot to post:
In the real world, every individual has rights (at least in most countries). and they can act like assholes and probably won't be punished.

here, on this server, we can take a different approach: if someone's existence (playing on the server) makes it worse for everyone else, THEN they should be removed even if it is just because they are shitheads.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

I've been gone all weekend. I love Uthgaard. Salty is funny too.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:08 PM
Fire Giant

I've never once had a problem with Uthgaard, actually he's helped me out more times than i can remember. Apparently the only people who have a problem with him, are the douchebags who cause the problems in the first place and don't get their way. Here's the solution, don't fuck up.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crover_CT99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bruuce - you vocal guys from FoH are a small group of self-congratulatory trouble makers. I know you feel like you guys should hold some clout because you are regular posters/members over there, but most people don't give a fuck.

I regularly read the FoH forums, but not because I'm in awe of your gaming skills and associations, but because like many people, I enjoy a good train wreck of fevered egos. Same reason I read this shit.
this is the funny thing about you retards lumping every foh person together, thinking everyone is from the original eq guild and have some sort of elitist mentality or something. 99% of the people from foh who rolled here just did so to fuck around and see what the servers about. most everyone quit months ago because no one wanted to invest time into it because who fucking knows if youre gonna catch a gm on a bad day and get banned. no one even acts like what youre trying to say, aside from a few people out of a couple thousand
Old 04-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, catering to these idiots is only making things worse. Just get rid of them. Things were fine before, why keep making it worse?
yeah because this was the first time ever anyone has had issues with uthgaard or other gms here. werent the servers getting shit on a few months ago from some internet superhero who uthgaard pissed off? the only reason you *think* things were fine before is anytime this happened to anyone else, theyd get banned and had no outlet to get vocal about what happened. devs would obv not have a *CORRUPT* tag on their servers thread so thats why Saltys and others bans were reversed.

its cool that youve never had a bad experience with gms while youre off in EC killing bixies. keep sucking the GMs dick and maybe theyll remember that when youre at a camp when some of their friends roll up and decide youre not camping it anymore, maybe youll have better luck not getting fucked over than some of us did.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:36 PM
VIP / Contributor

QQ over on your own forums. I'm here to stay bitches.
Closed Thread