Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Default A transparent attempt to martyr someone who has broken every rule on the server

another sad story of a stars light burning out too quickly. we all knew there were big things in store for him, but turns out to be just another tragic tale of a loved one getting taken away from us too soon. upon seeing he was no longer with us, i went through his posts in remembrance of our fallen friend. post your favorite moments with our dear friend Salty(rip)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are not pulling your camp than I will pull it for you.

If you are pulling your camp, than I can't pull your camp.
words to live by. i was always impressed with the way Salty was able to turn even the most complex problems or issues people have, and break it down so anyone could understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe i have an un-used tralina cyber gift card i can give. I'll toss it to uthgaard, you guys turn in your un-used cyber card too.
whether its ingame pixels or help, or irl goods and services, Salty was always there to share with his community. a true class act

And then you have the plethora of infomations he has shared with us in order to make this the best classic experience we could have. Going out of his way and willing to bear the burden of revealing when people are openly and blatantly cheating despite what could happen to him in that process.

I will miss you buddy. I hope our paths will one day meat again
Old 04-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TcoekyMCWzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 04-14-2011, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

what happened?
(getting trolled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 04-14-2011, 02:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I doubt he cares. He's too busy doing big things in Miami.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what happened?
(getting trolled)
this thread isnt about discussing gm decisions because we all know talking about a decision that a gm made is one of the worst things you can do here.

this thread is about remembering salty and the joy that he brought us everyday
Old 04-14-2011, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

on VzTz- Funniest thing i remember about Salty is his dead corpse on the banker counter in Felwithe. I bank and say- hey salt, dont look like ya doing too good. All and all I can say when it comes to Salty, if he is really gone it will be a loss.
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm View Post
Not only best thread ever, but best poster ever. Going back and reading each one of this guy's 101 posts has been amazing. Its like someone gave a down syndrome child a handle of vodka and a keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
Where did my underwear go?
Old 04-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

I thought he was kind of amusing myself however the GMs don't have time for asshats, people who enjoy annoying them...hackers/MQers, and people who consistently grind their patience. They give up their time to keep this running...for everyone else. If their decisions made him angry or upset or whatever, no one was forcing him to play on their server.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by casdegere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought he was kind of amusing myself however the GMs don't have time for asshats, people who enjoy annoying them...hackers/MQers, and people who consistently grind their patience. They give up their time to keep this running...for everyone else. If their decisions made him angry or upset or whatever, no one was forcing him to play on their server.
i think you posted this in the wrong thread or something? salty never did any of those things. lets keep this thread on track. this is about salty, not corrupt gms or gm favoritism or anything like that
Old 04-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Oh salty =( He attempted to dribble with the referees, that never turns out well..
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread