Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi the bible is bad and you are gay for liking it
Lol thanks ISIS.... I guess you've got the entire world figured out and your worldview is unequivocally correct.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't know basic Christian theology nor what the passage refers to. I thank you for giving me this opportunity to teach it.

Does "go away now" constitute a win on these forums? It usually means "Uh...oh fuck. ABORT ABORT" on other forums. Can we have an official ruling on this?
Just stfu and go away you little maggot

You've been exposed

Bye bye
Old 09-21-2014, 11:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotElvis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then how do you reconcile Jesus words.
John 16:25 “I have spoken these things to you in comparisons. The hour is coming when I will no longer speak to you in comparisons, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. 26 In that day you will make request of the Father in my name; in saying this, I do not mean that I will make request for you. 27 For the Father himself has affection for you, because you have had affection for me+ and have believed that I came as God’s representative.+ 28 I came as the Father’s representative and have come into the world. Now I am leaving the world and am going to the Father.”+

Jesus came into the physical world leaving the realm of his father the creator.
He then goes back to his father after his redirection to a spirit being.

Two different realms , one physical , one immaterial.

The poor lack of theological dysfunction is staggering. Did your preacher not teach you these things? For shame.

Let me school you on some more on the Bible.

All Christian's everywhere believe that Jesus=God. Jesus is not a prophet to Christians. He is God incarnate. To believe that god is a seperate being is to say Christianity is a polytheistic religion, which all Chrisitian theologians would disagree with after spewing even more theological bullshit.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say god created an immaterial world. Therefore, how can you claim that there is such a place? The Bible only mentions a physical realm being created and that god held dominion over it all.

This particular passage showcases that God, being Jesus, has seen the actions taken towards him as a human being.
Old 09-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The poor lack of theological dysfunction is staggering. Did your preacher not teach you these things? For shame.

Let me school you on some more on the Bible.

All Christian's everywhere believe that Jesus=God. Jesus is not a prophet to Christians. He is God incarnate. To believe that god is a seperate being is to say Christianity is a polytheistic religion, which all Chrisitian theologians would disagree with after spewing even more theological bullshit.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say god created an immaterial world. Therefore, how can you claim that there is such a place? The Bible only mentions a physical realm being created and that god held dominion over it all.

This particular passage showcases that God, being Jesus, has seen the actions taken towards him as a human being.
I'm no theologian, but isn't this Arianism? Wasn't this thrown out of most orthodox Christian sects?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
Old 09-22-2014, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just stfu and go away you little maggot

You've been exposed

Bye bye
Baphomet is coming for you: Repent ass hole. The illuminati are always watching. Like Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy.
Old 09-22-2014, 12:01 AM
Banned

should I trade josh gordon+ahmad bradshaw for antonio brown? I don't think I can carry gordon to the end of his suspension.
Old 09-22-2014, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should I trade josh gordon+ahmad bradshaw for antonio brown? I don't think I can carry gordon to the end of his suspension.
depends if you're in a PPR league... but I probably would
Old 09-22-2014, 12:04 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotElvis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will save you the trouble.

Pantheism is the belief that the universe (or nature as the totality of everything) is identical with divinity,[1] or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent God.[2] Pantheists thus do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god.[3] Some Eastern religions are considered to be pantheistically inclined.
I read "poly" instead of "pan."

With that being said, you're still incorrect in the usage of the word. In pantheism: god=nature. In Christianity God=/=Nature but is in all things. What's the difference? Pantheists can, but rarely,praise a specific the elements. Christians praise the god itself.

Learn something?
Old 09-22-2014, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
These are the important questions.
Old 09-22-2014, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I read "poly" instead of "pan."

With that being said, you're still incorrect in the usage of the word. In pantheism: god=nature. In Christianity God=/=Nature but is in all things. What's the difference? Pantheists can, but rarely,praise a specific the elements. Christians praise the god itself.

Learn something?
Now you're describing panentheism...