Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 03:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you're gonna petition me? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only if you don't drop my legally engaged thread! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2017, 04:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_Munny15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out plays happening across the board right now!
Agreed. Also kudos on Sev last weekend. I may talk a lot of shit but I can still give a congrats where it's deserved.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Wow I managed to waste a whole hour at work today reading this. Thanks fellas!

-Mcoy
Old 10-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkmarino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... but damn I love that scotch ale. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love Scotch ale also... I'll look for it, assuming they distribute.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

When I originally posted https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=282517
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoneo
Lodizal Dead @ 9:15AM PST - Happy Hunting
I had only a tiny glimmer of hope that something like this would happen... I never had imagined that it would have erupted into a post such as this. Thank you BG for providing us with this amount of entertainment.

I enjoy devoting a very small part of my free time to see the douchbaggery of people explode on p99. You don't see this level of autism very often.

To this day I still find it hilarious that you all are try-harding at a game that has a difficulty skill ceiling that doesn't even touch the skill floors of most modern games. I still LOL @ Sirken and friends when they advocate for competition in this game as if it was hard and actually meaningful, rather than promoting a game where people just enjoyed playing.

P.S. Special thanks to Mead:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm hoping that all of this was a result of the guy trolling server chat with lodi death time

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=282517

If so, well played
Without this I might have not seen this thread. My friend mentioned it to me when he saw your post.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it true Mana took from AG for years, then after recieving proper training to field nerds into battle on raids from the AG leadership abandoned them high and dry while pilfering their ranks to create his own guild?
Can confirm Mana has literally no idea what he is doing and all of this is false. Any success on a raid he leads is purely coincidental.

It's like getting presents on Christmas. You think you are getting rewarded for being a good boy, but it's just your parents carrying you.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:25 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I originally posted https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=282517 I had only a tiny glimmer of hope that something like this would happen... I never had imagined that it would have erupted into a post such as this. Thank you BG for providing us with this amount of entertainment.

I enjoy devoting a very small part of my free time to see the douchbaggery of people explode on p99. You don't see this level of autism very often.

To this day I still find it hilarious that you all are try-harding at a game that has a difficulty skill ceiling that doesn't even touch the skill floors of most modern games. I still LOL @ Sirken and friends when they advocate for competition in this game as if it was hard and actually meaningful, rather than promoting a game where people just enjoyed playing.

P.S. Special thanks to Mead:

Without this I might have not seen this thread. My friend mentioned it to me when he saw your post.
Don't suck your own dick too hard buddy. Your shitty attempt at a troll had 0 correlation to this beautiful piece of rnf.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't suck your own dick too hard buddy. Your shitty attempt at a troll had 0 correlation to this beautiful piece of rnf.
too late sucked myself dry. im basking in the glory of this wonderful piece of art work. your feeble attempts to get a rise out of me will never succeed.

ttyl im going to enjoy the rest of my day. have fun spending the rest of your day in bed with a chicken leg in one hand and your tablet in the other responding to rnf.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too late sucked myself dry. im basking in the glory of this wonderful piece of art work. your feeble attempts to get a rise out of me will never succeed.

ttyl im going to enjoy the rest of my day. have fun spending the rest of your day in bed with a chicken leg in one hand and your tablet in the other responding to rnf.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
have fun spending the rest of your day in bed with a chicken leg in one hand and your tablet in the other responding to rnf.
10/10 for vivid imagery created with less words, loved it. ^
Closed Thread