Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

was* Forgive me. I speaks not a word of English.
Old 10-17-2017, 02:44 PM
Banned

i also let people online (such as sjws, trumpets, fat people, skinny people, women, and men) upset me
Old 10-17-2017, 02:45 PM
Banned

i post about it on an elf simulator forum dedicated to ranting and flaming
Old 10-17-2017, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you contribute to it, yet there are rapists, you are not contributing enough. Please yell at non rapists more, that will stop racism.
requiring me to personally solve a societal problem is an impossible request, don't know what you're on about there.

im saying by making a joke of the topic and deriding victims as liars(implied) and "drunken sluts"(your words), you create space for rapists to operate. this is a bad thing.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
requiring me to personally solve a societal problem is an impossible request, don't know what you're on about there.

im saying by making a joke of the topic and deriding victims as liars(implied) and "drunken sluts"(your words), you create space for rapists to operate. this is a bad thing.
There is 0 room for rapists to operate in America. It is illegal and anyone who takes part will be fired, expelled, and thrown in jail depending on how severe it is. People saying that the US is a rape culture are sheltered. A male hitting on a woman is not rape or assault. If it is in the work place the male could be fired if the female wants to take it there.

Real feminism died out a couple decades ago, people are on an even playing field now. People fighting for it now just want attention.

"according to a new analysis of 2,000 communities by a market research company, in 147 out of 150 of the biggest cities in the U.S., the median full-time salaries of young women are 8% higher than those of the guys in their peer group."

Article from 2010, probably more in favor of women by now.

http://content.time.com/time/busines...015274,00.html

People fighting for feminism is like fighting for a cure for rabies.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:32 PM
Banned

just lol if your entire argument and understanding of equality hinges on a single, flawed study from 2010 instead of empirical, current, and trustworthy sources

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-17-2017, 03:33 PM
Banned

funny how when #MeToo starts trending, all the dudes who clearly hate women come out in droves with thinly veiled poop posts
Old 10-17-2017, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just lol if your entire argument and understanding of equality hinges on a single, flawed study from 2010 instead of empirical, current, and trustworthy sources

Time magazine isn't credible?

The articles you linked aren't comparing apples to apples. You cant compare woman as a whole that have children, quit their jobs and rejoin the work force 3 years later to men who never leave the work force. The men can stay home too but as a majority households choose the woman as the default parent that stays home or takes on the responsibility of sacrificing work when the kids need attention.

That doesn't make it a sexist culture, every household can choose to run it how they see fit and the businesses are not sitting around deciding who stays home with the kids.

If there were businesses that just decided to pay women 70% of what men made then businesses would be employing all women so they could save 30%. The reason they don't is because that isn't how things actually work.

If you applied common sense to your arguments you would see the holes and gapes.

It is your first priority to find someone to blame and be mad and it is your second priority to justify it.
Old 10-17-2017, 03:50 PM
Banned

gaps
Old 10-17-2017, 04:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol. Am I reading this wrong, or do the final 4 paragraphs of that first link completely invalidate the entirety of the preceding argument?
Closed Thread