Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Kobold

Exclamation Anyone else have a problem with Netflix?

on my pc.... the window in which i use Netflix freezes when i try to watch anything, it doesn't freeze the whole browser, just the individual tab/window that its running in. i did some search on the forums and it said try uninstall Silverlight and reinstalling it. It also said close all unnecessary programs, clearing internet history, restarting PC, and trying different browsers such as IE and Chrome ( I use Firefox )

i've tried all these and i still can't get it to work. Anyone know of a possible fix
before i cancel my netflix subscription? thanks.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Sarnak

I have a problem with it... and that's paying for it when The Pirate Bay exists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 10-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a problem with it... and that's paying for it when The Pirate Bay exists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Streams are garbage, takes forever to download anything and you have to DL the whole file before you can watch.

Trust me as a long long long time usegroup user, streaming on demand is way nicer. You can skip boring parts, pick up and leave off when ever you want. For what? 6 bucks a month? I used to pay a lot more than that for my newsgroup server access.

Its a great way to watch old tv series.
Closed Thread