Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Banned

Actually maybe not, Hoku and his crew are super sicko status (this is a compliment)

They mighta pulled it out anyways
Old 02-01-2016, 02:56 PM
Banned

I don't know what will be more funny. Is it the people who wouldn't see a key in another year under any circumstances voicing their opinion on the matter? Or is it the fact that someone from a single-guild 80 pop server thinks he's in some sort of position to scoff at them?
Old 02-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what will be more funny. Is it the people who wouldn't see a key in another year under any circumstances voicing their opinion on the matter? Or is it the fact that someone from a single-guild 80 pop server thinks he's in some sort of position to scoff at them?
The fact that blue proved to be way more toxic, that's what's funny.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon is not in any guild. He pretty much roams all Everquest emulator boards and tries to make himself feel important.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

not classic. sleeps forever. thats how classic was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon is not in any guild. He pretty much roams all Everquest emulator boards and tries to make himself feel important.
even this guy's friends will tell you he's completely nuts and on my nuts
Old 02-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even this guy's friends will tell you he's completely nuts and on my nuts
The PMs you send crying that i was being mean to you on an elf sim board were fucking hilarious to read.

Keep dealing drugs and being a faggot. You seem to have a knack for it.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that blue proved to be way more toxic, that's what's funny.
X2
Old 02-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The PMs you send crying that i was being mean to you on an elf sim board were fucking hilarious to read.

Keep dealing drugs and being a faggot. You seem to have a knack for it.
Quote me:
Quote:
I literally never did anything to Sparkling/Uuruk and I cannot imagine what his problem is

But I bite back, u no?
Iruinedyourday:
Quote:
I dont think uruuk has anything against you at all haha hes PMing me going, what did I ever do to nirgon? lol

Quote:
The server never came down. I know you don't play here and have severe Down syndrome so I'll give you a pass.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he has severe down syndrome for accurately assuming why the thread was deleted, I can't imagine what you would have for claiming the server was never down when it was in fact down for over an hour from 5:57 AM to past 7.

Youch.

Answer: Extreme butt hurt over getting guild kicked for doxxing a guildie and being a creep.

Enjoy your mental illness! You seem to be having a great time nutswinging me (see creepy weirdo doxxing above)!
Old 02-01-2016, 04:24 PM
Kobold

monthly event where sleeper rampages thru velious and if u manage to drain his stamina down to 0 u can put him back into the tomb

hehe he's tired
Closed Thread