Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 11:25 PM
Banned

whats tmo
Old 10-26-2011, 01:53 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinkle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im an idiot who posts pics of cats and camp level 5s. Everyone look at me posting as if I actually want to help the server when I have already ruined the PvP server experience for some first timers by using exploits to kill them when they have no chance to defend themselves.
For the record I have never been killed by you nor ever even seen you for that matter. The only reason I know about you doing this is because you were actually stupid enough to screenshot and make a forum post about it. People like you are the exact reason PvP emus fail. I am all for PvP but exploiting to kill new players?!? I mean seriously what could you possibly stand to gain from this? Do you need attention this badly?

Go to the Hello Kitty Island Adventure forums and post some cat pics. I think I speak for a majority of the community when I say we would be better off without people like you.
Last edited by Blayze; 10-26-2011 at 02:09 AM.. Reason: truth
Closed Thread