Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

watch the last few episodes again, knowing what you know now, and notice how pampered he is .. it could have only ended this way.

readers saw and loved that aspect because we knew. oh yes, we knew.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

the whole story is COMPLETELY different the second time you read it,
Old 06-05-2013, 07:25 PM
VIP / Contributor

hbb,
i wasnt a huge Robb fan. he was never a PoV character and he was always fucking up. he was young and naive and he still believed he would win the war simply by winning these small battles. He broke his oath to Walder. He allowed a woman to free the kingslayer in exchange for nothing. He sent Theon back to Pyke. He allied with Renly over Stannis. He straight up lost Winterfell. He lobbed off Lord Karstarks head, costing him those men, and turning Roose against Robb. am i forgetting anything?

Moving on to postBook5 stuff,

im still thinking Victarion and Dany are going to team up (allys, or married, dunno) and be a dangerous fucking pair to deal with. the guy has 90+ ships at the moment, and hes at Slavers Bay.

meanwhile in westeros, Stannis VS Freys & Manderlys (unless the manderlys turn on the freys as expected.) and im pretty sure that the karstark men are planning to murderfuck Stannis and co. as well

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 06-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Yea, I think I'm going to re-read starting from Book 1. I have a lot of travel coming up and flights/airports/hotels at cities I don't live in for business are great times to read. The Red Wedding episode really made me remember how good the story and book details are, time to relive it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Moving on to postBook5 stuff,

im still thinking Victarion and Dany are going to team up (allys, or married, dunno) and be a dangerous fucking pair to deal with. the guy has 90+ ships at the moment, and hes at Slavers Bay.

meanwhile in westeros, Stannis VS Freys & Manderlys (unless the manderlys turn on the freys as expected.) and im pretty sure that the karstark men are planning to murderfuck Stannis and co. as well
I honestly don't see Victarion making it out of the next book. I don't see Stannis going down very easy to anyone especially from someone trying to trick him. I think he has just the right amount of "I don't trust people" that he needs.

In the end I see only bad things coming to the Frey's... Roose I actually really like his character in the show.. I don't remember if I liked him in the books honestly. I guess they haven't shown him do anything too fucked up(well other then the whole red wedding thing) but honestly Robb was a dumbass... he won every battle but lost the war and pretty much just get the Stark Banner men slaughtered... everyone else had left by then.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:24 PM
Sarnak

well, Roose did father that sick fuck bastard of his. Plus, his house sigil is the flayed man and I'm not sure he's very against torture.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

I didnt like roose in the books, but I did like him in the show...go figure.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blah
shut up nerd, nobody is a robb fan. on purpose. like i said. the whole purpose of that character was dying.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

dany will kill victarion if he keeps to the old ways
Old 06-06-2013, 12:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkutron5000 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, Roose did father that sick fuck bastard of his. Plus, his house sigil is the flayed man and I'm not sure he's very against torture.

Well are we really upset at what his kid did to Theon? I mean really.... and I understand his house sigil is the flayed man... but did he come up with that as his house sigil? I think not.