Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2014, 05:04 AM
Fire Giant

Lightbulb Bard PvP, level 30ish, strats?

Hi guys,

So what's "the perfect PvP song list" to have on your spellbar when prepped for PvP?

The DOT's seem REALLY underpowered.... so I'm often confused HOW to pvp as a bard.

Vs a purecaster, I can just spam Crission's Pixie Strike and nothing else (or any other strats? The resist song doesnt seem worth it vs another pixie strike).

I tried instruments, and the output is sad in pvp for the dots, even when stacked. I may as well be using a rusty mace compared to that dmg output in pvp (instruments don't seem to be considered in pvp for extra dmg, but I asked that in another thread above).

Anyway, seeking IDEAL song slots, and IDEAL strategy vs a variety of class types -- what you guys got?

Is it worth getting jboots as a bard?
Old 09-14-2014, 05:06 AM
Banned

2nd thread complaining about bard dots 5th thread complaining about bards

we get it dude for some retarded reason you dont think bards are good enuff in pvp
Old 09-14-2014, 05:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2nd thread complaining about bard dots 5th thread complaining about bards

we get it dude for some retarded reason you dont think bards are good enuff in pvp
2324th thread trolling with irrelevant information, and.. oh, no posts relative to topic hmm.. you should really reconsider the use of your spare time. .....wait wtf 2324 threads? Lol. You. You're probably one of the ones scaring away the blue guys trying out red for first time. Gtfo.

Last post point was to address bard dots with instruments,
This post is looking for bard pvp strats. People are nuking me for hundreds of damage while I'm doing as much dmg as an orc pawn with my best damage songs.

L2read
Last edited by mischief419; 09-14-2014 at 05:18 AM..
Old 09-14-2014, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

sike that's the wrong number
Old 09-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Banned

i think your supposed to melee
Old 09-14-2014, 10:44 AM
Banned

You suck until 55, said it quite a few times your PVP strategy pre chants, is called run. Post chant...chant...chant run.

That's it till 55...lol that's the class. Be lucky on Live chants didn't even land in this era.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:14 AM
Aviak

Bard isn't good for 1v1 pvp before epic. You can exert zone control from around 38ish but you will probably not get any YTs. If you are really good you can use mobs to kill people, but a single root can mess you up on that front. Group pvp though, thats a different story.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:38 AM
Fire Giant

run with a pure melee and play selos + ele rhythm + guardian rhythm.

Can't dot til your 40s honestly with fire/cold dots, fulfill's lands 1/2 the time.

Then as stated previously, don't melee in pvp til you get an epic and can stun with denon's.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:44 AM
Aviak

Stun auto attack, stun autoattack, stun autoattack. Played a bard on live on RZ I would lock down noobs with no MR with that mez/stun song would time it to auto attack right before the song landed, basically stun locks them. It was pretty OP.
Last edited by Kamid; 09-14-2014 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: phone autocorrect
Old 09-14-2014, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

You won't be doing anything til you get both Tuyen's chants then at that point you just hope to catch them out in the middle of the zone, snare them and spam dots til they die. Run into casting range to channel ur dot, start running out of range, land the dot, dodge nukes.
Closed Thread