Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Aviak

Default Sane Kaiaren

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if there are alternate ways to spawn sane Kaiaren for the monk epic? I had done my book conversions before having the demon fangs available to me and now I cannot get him to spawn again.... Kind of sucks - anyone have any information that would be of assistance?
Thanks
Old 08-02-2015, 09:34 AM
Sarnak

I'm not sure Hant. If it comes down to it we can try to take down Bro Z and get u rotwf to do it again. This is Toxo btw.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Now that I think about it u might be able to watch for MQ in EC and piggyback off their turn in to mad kairen. I don't think sane despawns right away when u turn in demon fangs, so if u get the fangs maybe u could follow someone doing the quest or an mq and just turn in when they spawn him?
Old 08-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Aviak

Yea, that's what I'm doing now.. sitting FD and waiting heh, difficult cause I am MQing the fangs so if he spawns doesn't mean my MQer avail[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Sucks but i guess I play the waiting game now
Closed Thread