Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, now that we are at the end of the timeline (other than patches) the only thing keeping these people going is the "competition".
Sounds like a good time to move on. Take a look back and acknowledge the good, along with the bad, times and ride off into the sunset. Your character's earned its right to float up into the Norrathian skies past Luclin, the Planes, and off into the memories of the expansions that followed.

But of course not, let's keep winning and competing to make sure we're number one and no one else can relive the good old days. That's the important thing, ain't it? Keep fighting until the raid scene becomes so petty and spiteful no one actually enjoy themselves anymore. YOU GOTTA F***ING WIN! CAUSE IF YOU DON'T WIN YOU'RE A LOSER!!!!! AND YOU'RE NOT A LOSER ARE YOU!??!?!?!?! #WINNING #P99 #17yOLDgame #GETdemPIXELS
Old 10-04-2016, 10:23 AM
Fire Giant

Lol competition

That shit is not fun at all
Old 10-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn Breaken. You've had 8 months to grow into the big pair of shoes you had to fill and you're still bumbling around like a clown.

You should go shit up a guild thread while you're online
Cucumbers what happened to your sig with the SoDs and Detoxx?
Old 10-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically: We want to keep the raid scene a shitty place for everyone because a whole bunch of us have no lives and we will net more pixels while also blocking others out of content.

Wow.
You mean the p99 status quo that the staff has supported for 6 years now? TMO gets suspended, BDA does a 2 week rotation with the entire server, we have a class R rotation for over a year, numerous offers to fully rotate Velious, etc. Rotations have been shot down by TMO, TR/IB, Rampage, Forsaken, Awakened, every goddamn time but only now some folks think it's a good idea and people want to shit on Awakened for it? Fuck that nonsense. Be consistent you nerds.

Rotate the entire goddamn server, a slot for anyone that wants it, so it can then implode like it always does because this server is filled with a bunch of sociopaths.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean the p99 status quo that the staff has supported for 6 years now? TMO gets suspended, BDA does a 2 week rotation with the entire server, we have a class R rotation for over a year, numerous offers to fully rotate Velious, etc. Rotations have been shot down by TMO, TR/IB, Rampage, Forsaken, Awakened, every goddamn time but only now some folks think it's a good idea and people want to shit on Awakened for it? Fuck that nonsense. Be consistent you nerds.

Rotate the entire goddamn server, a slot for anyone that wants it, so it can then implode like it always does because this server is filled with a bunch of sociopaths.
I love chest. Lololololol
Old 10-04-2016, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cucumbers what happened to your sig with the SoDs and Detoxx?
I'm hard at work creating something new!

And I wanted to show off how cool I looked as a gnome

Edit: chests post is going to bring swish into this thread. Damnit, chest.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm hard at work creating something new!

And I wanted to show off how cool I looked as a gnome
I hope it's classic.

Speaking of classic, this dude has some REALLY immersive EQ videos. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...KarvGw82c52PDx

Seriously check them out. God damn is that UI incredible. And his experience playing the game is quintessential EQ. He doesn't care about no ZEM or finding a full group, he just goes out and adventures.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love chest. Lololololol
I'm not wrong. There's a reason why people are leaving p99 in goddamn droves and it's because they get to the raid scene and peace out. The raid guilds that stick it out are filled with 5+ year investment degenerates too scared to leave their pixels behind. Leaving p99 made EQ fun again. Staying on p99 to raid is just stress and drama and lack of sleep and sociopaths. I got to kill Vulak on phinny! At a convenient schedule! With no sociopaths dictating my fun!

I honestly feel the worst for CSG, forever resigned to do Sky or HoT or Hate/Fear clears because the man children that have been shutting on the raid scene for 6 years can't stand sharing.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Oh trust me I don't think you're wrong haha. I think for a lot of people it's just the overwhelming thought of starting over on a new server that keeps them here.

I am a bit surprised at the tenacity of CSG though. I would've suspected they peaced out long ago.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

And Phinny isn't even about the pixels, it's getting to hang out with my cool and normal pals that I've known for years and challenging ourselves with the content. I'd never raided Luclin before, seeing that Glyphed Serpent AE in action last night was hilarious. Tonight I'll pop my THO, Grieg, and Acrylia cherries. Luclin has been a blast and we aren't even a week in yet.
Closed Thread