Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Kluwen you came from Asgard and you are talking ab end game content experience?

inb4 Class C veterans, tried and true rah rah

Asgard had zero VP kills until they allied w Taken in VP. Sorry to be Debbie Downer, I only speak facts.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asgard had zero VP kills until they allied w Taken in VP. Sorry to be Debbie Downer, I only speak facts.
lets keep class-r fights to class-r now now.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asgard had allied with Forsaken in VP long before we did with Taken, and contrary to popular belief, we killed a few dragons here and there.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lets keep class-r fights to class-r now now.
Merkk, you were not around. Velious released and Class R/C did not matter. Guilds were just the name that came between < >.

BDA was dominating VP, Taken and Asgard had similar numbers that we pulled there so we allied and did very well for one another. The alliance was ( and still is ) one of my favorite times co-raiding, and it wasnt about the loot but rather the adventure of getting into VP and doing it.

Was very sad that it went away, but it did lead us into the direction of FAT having worked with Asgard for that time.

So thats why I find it funny that Kluwen of Asgard decides he should talk down to a guild that is solely responsible for his first VP kills as Asgard ever.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asgard had allied with Forsaken in VP long before we did with Taken, and contrary to popular belief, we killed a few dragons here and there.
Sure maybe yourself, Innie and a select few attended a VP raid that Forsaken was trying to contest Rampage on.

You guys had no official alliance with Forsaken in the Peak and most of Asgard VP's success was thanks to the very guild you guys enjoy talking down on.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im most definitely former Asgard and experienced what it was like to try to compete against the top end guilds which is why I'm in a perfect position now as an Officer in Aftermath to try to make this raid scene better for everyone. Unlike Taken I haven't forgotten my roots.
Yet you avoided everything I brought up and gave no mention of what I said hehe

Spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 10-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

for the memories

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=44

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=69

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=72

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=73

this one is my fav ^

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=85

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=87

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=89

Perception and reality - you can act like we were a speck on your shoe but just look at your own guild history [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

The TMO/Asgard/Forsaken roots run deep. Which is why Asgard and Forsaken held a near 50/50 alliance for something like 5 months of the most competitive ToV scene this server will ever see. People like to play down Asgard's contributions but we pulled similar numbers, maybe Forsaken averaging 5-10 more heads, and Asgard had 10-15 strong tracking/mage/FTEing contributors to a similar number of Forsaken, maybe they had 15-20? As close to 50/50 of an alliance as the server has ever had to my knowledge.

I only bring up that 5 month stretch because it's an interesting comparison showcase of where Aftermath came from versus where we know Awakened to have come from....

A pixel package offered from Rampage to Taken just weeks before Rampage would wake the sleeper. Followed immediately by 90% of the real Rampage leaving the raid scene and Awakened being created with a namesake that Taken didn't earn, by Taken players that had just recently shown up.

^This is why ppl don't like the smugness.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
, by Taken players that had just recently shown up.
with all due respect, just take a gander at your forum creation date compared to mine....
Old 10-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one deserves anything in Everquest - earn it, you casual filth.
Finally you said something worth it. =D

Thats it. Follow server rules, compete, and win/lose with dignity.

Rustle proved on AoW FTE that they can do it.
CSG proved that they can do it FTE'ing KT like 2 weeks in a row? good stuff.

See you guys friday for more fun competition, or there is always the option to go phinny with Chest and others (not a bad idea if thats ur thing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Closed Thread