Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Kobold

U mad
Old 10-04-2016, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
with all due respect, just take a gander at your forum creation date compared to mine....
Not sure how that's relevant to what I said.

Besides, this forum account is one I created after I had been on the server for awhile. There is no Legday account with toons on it.
Old 10-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure how that's relevant to what I said.

Besides, this forum account is one I created after I had been on the server for awhile. There is no Legday account with toons on it.
I dont follow your logic in your post and for no reason you mentioned players that had 'recently' showed up.

I have been here forever and a large cog in the guild so I am not sure what you are referring to which makes sense since many posts here are way off base [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
many posts here are way off base [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair point.

Recently shown up was in reference to you guys having just joined up with Rampage versus FA.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair point.

Recently shown up was in reference to you guys having just joined up with Rampage versus FA.
except we were killing Velious targets with FAT for around 2 month give or take before we went with Rampage.

but I guess we were also a burden then too and that time period doesnt count in your narrative !

( Taken also the only solo entity not named Forsaken or Rampage to kill the Statue of Rallos Zek on a non-repop :P )
Old 10-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Could we get Happyhealz' opinion on his guildmates (including leadership) openly RnFing with no consequence after he took a 450ish DKP hit for defending himself and his guild on the forums? The community wants to know how that feels.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
except we were killing Velious targets with FAT for around 2 month give or take before we went with Rampage.

but I guess we were also a burden then too and that time period doesnt count in your narrative !

( Taken also the only solo entity not named Forsaken or Rampage to kill the Statue of Rallos Zek on a non-repop :P )
Again, I'm talking about where Awakened came from being Rampage success and waking the sleeper and then taking their ally of a matter of weeks and handing them the keys to the kingdom. Taken just showing up.

I know you guys were in the thick of things outside of ToV on the other side of the fence for awhile. We had fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2016, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I know you guys were in the thick of things outside of ToV on the other side of the fence for awhile. We had fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hell, Gorruk got a statue BP, AoW helm, AoW ring and AoW bow in like a 3 week span, no?
Old 10-04-2016, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the way, since we're talking about breaking rotations and all, let's talk about Djones going into the wiki and changing Awakened's established Sky day (Thursday PM) to Rustle without even attempting to negotiate a change with Awakened's officers.

Trying to change the raid scene for the better and all, right?

Rustle has been doing Sky on Thursday nights for over a month and have yet to see any awakened in zone. Why negotiate for a position that you are not using? After 30 days of doing sky we just updated the wiki to reflect the current state of affairs.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the way, since we're talking about breaking rotations and all, let's talk about Djones going into the wiki and changing Awakened's established Sky day (Thursday PM) to Rustle without even attempting to negotiate a change with Awakened's officers.

Trying to change the raid scene for the better and all, right?
If this was a problem. How come Awakened was not up there on Thursday night? Are they trying to monopolize pixels without even killing them.
Closed Thread