Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

You're being unreasonable Getsome. It's a full sky schedule. Just because they don't use their premium, prime time slot doesn't mean you can come in and use it.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure if you don't use it you lose it. Errr wait I might be quoting 40 Year Old Virgin.
Sorta like doing pog on your ring war day.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope y'all realize Raev is masturbating and aiming for his own mouth because he made another thread that went full retard
Qft
Old 10-04-2016, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Usually its the guilds seeking a slot who are responsible to inform the slot holders leadership they are interested in their piece of Sky time.

We do not raid sky weekly but always kept the slot reserved to keep necros/warriors/mages happy with epic pieces. I dont think we would have had an issue with you guys doing Sky on Thursdays so long as we could coordinate 1 Thursday each month to clear some stuff, its just the fact that no one was approached and the WIKI was ninja updated that seemed off base.

I mean you are being aggressive even in your response lol We had that spot for several years and would have gladly shared it. I suppose this will get twisted though.
More greed showing...

"Hey we don't need or use this slot BUT you better damn well come ask us of you can use it!"

Come on man I know you're better than this
Old 10-04-2016, 04:07 PM
Banned

omg^ best chuckle yet
Old 10-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Banned

incredible that the same losers still get upset abut the same raid scene

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ pic is a result of me google image searching permamad neckbeard virgins. literally 1st page result. fucking CRINGE.

hoping this isn't his real FACE cause i want this post to LIVE
Old 10-04-2016, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoneys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorta like doing pog on your ring war day.
Don't worry, I won't make the mistake of trying to benefit your guild and mine by keeping tunare on the weekend.

Did I post the response I got for this? Oh yea something along the lines of:

GET REKT YOU FUCK FACE PIECE OF SHIT LEADER

Yea, lesson learned.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Aviak

Sky once a month is not enough to hold an entire slot by yourself.

Stop being idiots.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by farladar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're gonna quote someone quote them properly... He said we do sky once a month don't leave out info and try and make him sound a way he wasn't.
Oh please forgive me. How dare I misrepresent what he meant. Let me give it another try

"We're awakened, we have people who might or might not at some point somewhere down the line in the not so distant but distant future could possibly someday maybe need to possibly go to sky so we lay claim to an entire day that we might or might not, in the not so distant but distant futute possibly might need maybe. If you want to use it, we'll run a guild wide poll 30 days from now and not come back with an answer then get mad you used our day that we don't really need but might someday down the line in the not so distant future."
Last edited by Detoxx; 10-04-2016 at 04:21 PM..
Old 10-04-2016, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh please forgive me. How dare I misrepresent what he meant. Let me give it another try

"We're awakened, we have people who might or might not at some point somewhere down the line in the not so distant but distant future could possibly someday maybe need to possibly go to sky so we lay claim to an entire day that we might or might not, in the not so distant but distant futute possibly might need maybe. If you want to use it, we'll run a guild wide poll 30 days from now and not come back with an answer the get mad you used our day."
In a server far far away......
Closed Thread