Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 05:18 AM
Planar Protector

i've read every word thus far and here are my nominees of top 3 cringe inducing posters who've graced this thread

1. kagey
2. TIE - naethyn/speedi
Old 10-05-2016, 05:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No C/R/FFA rotation was ever broken bc those were server rules.

The only thing that was broken up was the PLAYER MADE Class R rotation which you were no part of. Also when the rotation dissolved, every entity knew this and moved on, unlike a recent rotation that was broken up without warning outside of passive aggressive threats.
sorry but you don't seem to be embarrassed for knowing all the rules regarding the old raid rotation

why not ??
Old 10-05-2016, 05:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is my problem with Detoxx? I've been raiding p99 since last fall. Since then, I can name 9 officers (friends) off the top of my head who have quit or have burned out as a direct result of having to interact with Detoxx on a weekly basis.
??? lol

plz tell me this kid is lieing

it can't be true

where to even begin ? i'm at a loss for words. hey buddy you go some serious issues lol. good god you need to step away from the computer and get some sun holy moly
Old 10-05-2016, 05:36 AM
Planar Protector

the best part of the 50 pages is it appears people from all the bickering guilds are in agreement over one thing, they are embarrassed for Naethyns post

here it is, in all of it's glory, can someone enshrine this plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is my problem with Detoxx? I've been raiding p99 since last fall. Since then, I can name 9 officers (friends) off the top of my head who have quit or have burned out as a direct result of having to interact with Detoxx on a weekly basis. Say what you want about any other leadership on this server, no other person is using this as a deliberate strategy to wear down the competition. Read into why Rampage's leadership quit. It had everything to do with how bad Detoxx is to work with. When he sings his victory about kiling Rampage, what he is actually talking about is being intolerable to the point of not wanting to play anymore.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this just in

if you read this far

(((((kill yourselves)))))))
The very next post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i've read every word thus far
So...
Old 10-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Sarnak

...And this is why we have instances in modern MMOs. No one actually likes this kind of competition.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Whether Awakened or Aftermath of any other guild is top is entirely relevant. The important issue at hand is that Rustle has just delivered a mighty blow to Awakened's genitals not once but twice. It is very obvious Rustle will get what Rustle wants. They've a very attractive offering for raiders in the form of their loot distribution policy alliance with Aftermath and highly competent core allowing them to compete content with fewer people resulting in less pixel competition and more loot sooner.

They are skimming talent from both Awakened and Aftermath. And as word gets around they'll be the go to guild for upcoming talent. Currently their interests align with the rest of the server and are at odds with Awakened, so it is Awakened who will pay the price of Rustle's ambition. Word to the wise, meet them halfway, so they don't come at you all the way out of annoyance.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:12 AM
Sarnak

I once had a conversation in tells with Naethyn that started out with me thinking that this guy must have had a bad interaction with Detoxx in the past. It ended with me knowing for a fact that he had clearly never had a personal interaction with Detoxx yet was completely consumed with what he had heard about Detoxx, to the point that if you gave him a gun with 2 bullets in a room with Detoxx and Hitler, he would shoot Detoxx twice.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I once had a conversation in tells with Naethyn that started out with me thinking that this guy must have had a bad interaction with Detoxx in the past. It ended with me knowing for a fact that he had clearly never had a personal interaction with Detoxx yet was completely consumed with what he had heard about Detoxx, to the point that if you gave him a gun with 2 bullets in a room with Detoxx and Hitler, he would shoot Detoxx twice.
Log in right now and /guildremove then submit an app to Awakened. I guarantee your pm's and tell window will be full of more "personal interactions" with detoxx than you can handle. Nobody ever questioned his ability to stir up a strong batch of koolaid.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Kobold

This thread is amazing.
I want to look away, but reading this is mesmerizing.
We got sad trolls trying to push buttons and make people angry, ex-class C people whining about loot distribution after bleeding the server dry for years, and the same old people using Trump-level tactics of persuasion by repeating the same thing over and over until someone believes them.
Carry on.
Closed Thread