Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 08:41 AM
Banned

server's been taken hostage by 20 or so goblin dress hoarders

let us swing our massive cocks as is tradition and pray for their downfall
Old 07-05-2016, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're delusional if you think "No Boxing" is an "Issue".

It's by far the biggest rule that kept this server alive. While all of those TLP and that p2002 server die, p1999 is strong.

TLP "Phinigel" tried to be more like p99, with a no boxing rule, and it was their only moderately successful TLP to date. Shocking, I know.

I'm down for a new server, but if it ever allowed boxing, I'd quit p99 for good.
Oh you're talking about a blue server with a population? K I don't know never really played blue servers it's probably better for the community not to have it.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The main thing they could do is add boxing so guilds can actually have clerics to raid with, and support classes to play with.

EQ without a population makes it unplayable, and no one wants to play those classes on PVP.

All other ideas are a waste of time and just preference tweaks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this stasis guy is a really stupid faggot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why the devs won't release a fresh box now that all the coding and timeline are correct is beyond me.

Like you did all the hard work now just hit the reset button and watch it flourish.

Wipe isn't necessary just make a new box on classic timeline and merge them a year into velious.

I would pay server costs for a year for that without hesitation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
problem here is

ur idea is a waste of time and just a preference tweak
Old 07-05-2016, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

They could give source out, but they won't. Could do a new server on progression with current changes but they wouldn't. Leave everything alone stop thinking they will wipe either server. Only chance there is would be free blue to red xfers for all with limited plat or droppables per person maybe not even.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They could give source out, but they won't. Could do a new server on progression with current changes but they wouldn't. Leave everything alone stop thinking they will wipe either server. Only chance there is would be free blue to red xfers for all with limited plat or droppables per person maybe not even.
there's not much source that needs to be released resist code (which is not classic and needs redone anyway) + classic UI + classic database that's already out there. leaked like 3x (quests, mobs, spawns). not to mention almost all the classic pre-kunark data is easily mined off wiki

like most of the melee dmg dodge ac stuff is still not right and backported anyway into the main emusource, prob just needs to be toggled with a cvar
Last edited by maerilith; 07-05-2016 at 01:37 PM..
Closed Thread