Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

if you dont like classic things there is always live. btw the only time ive seen you in game is during raids so ofc you dont see me.
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 01-13-2013 at 01:33 PM..
Old 01-13-2013, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you dont like classic things there is always live.
Oh really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Resists - Must stay true to providing a balanced resist system over a classic one. Classic resists were built around the game being new and a lot of things were unknown/undiscovered. It was also built around a bigger population size and the availability of resist gear. No way in hell did they expect more than half the population to be decked out in blue diamond gear by Kunark. I am not saying the current system doesn't need a little tweak here and there but not at the expense of every melee being John Rambo with a few pieces of MR gear.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

i aint mad so apparently i like it. i just find it funny that zerg keeps zergin but worried about pvp balance.

if this is about t staff proc being too long, cool its long but classic and doesnt really bother me.

if this is about balance, I can think of 100 other things that take priority over t staff.

edit: what does my comment have to do with an unresistable proc?
Last edited by SamwiseRed; 01-13-2013 at 03:31 PM..
Old 01-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Let's fix wizard/druid nukes so I can partial 50% of the damage with 75 fr like live
Old 01-13-2013, 04:18 PM
Banned

Destin, crying for nerfs to favor whatever class he is currently playing

the saga continues
Old 01-14-2013, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's fix wizard/druid nukes so I can partial 50% of the damage with 75 fr like live
I don't think one change is exclusive of the other, and this should be the case!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

If every 60 monk on RZ VZ and TZ had a t-staff like they do here, the nerf they dropped would have come during kunark. Thankfully, not everyone knew the power of the t-staff, or how to effectively farm it.

This is not the case here.

Also, +1 for classic resists. (oh shit the guy with the wizard wants to nerf wizards? all your theories were just foiled.)
Old 01-14-2013, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd correct you but you know better. It wouldn't be 50% of everything... but it also wouldn't be getting hit for full with 230 fire (through a wall by a bolt)
Old 01-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

im for seb and other keys being body bound. i was confused when i died on my bard and spawned with a seb key. not classic, please remove.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Item re-charging is classic
So help me god.

Learn the difference between something intentionally added, and a bug.

T-staff? Not added by accident.

Item recharge? Yeah ok, maybe we get it now.

You think monks are the end all/be all? Make one.

Classes have more use than just PvP in this game, and the PvP/PvE content is not exclusive. There's no PvE gear and PvP gear. There's just the damn gear.

This is a balance debate and not a bug. The game isn't balanced, some chars are situationally stronger which is what balance really is to me in EQ.

Do melees complain that they aren't as strong when naked as casters? Maybe you guys will now that I've mentioned it.
Closed Thread