Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I kept mine (dozens of them, of course) in an old Crown Royal bag, and it's still kicking around the house, somewhere.
WTF? Was there a memo that went out at some point? Why did we all do this?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't even think I've ever had Crown Royal but my old dice are still in a CR bag. I don't even know where it came from. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Kobold

i was handed down my dice from my cousin who played 1st ed. they where in a red bag but it was close to a CR bag.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTF? Was there a memo that went out at some point? Why did we all do this?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't even think I've ever had Crown Royal but my old dice are still in a CR bag. I don't even know where it came from. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dice Bags Galore (and yes, there's a Crown Royal bag)

Aarone - Paladin o' Brell

"Tempus Fugit. Memento Mori."
Old 08-28-2010, 12:15 PM
Kobold

DM'd 1st & 2nd, played mostly 2nd in forgotten realms, dragonlance and ravenloft, as well as a little dark sun.

My co-worker is trying to get me to play 3.5 under the Eberon setting (w/ the war-forged and whatnot) I'm really rusty and don't even have a single die anymore, but the lure of geekdom has been calling strong lately.

I had a CR bag at one point too...
Old 08-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Kobold

the only thing i liked about ebberon was thw war-forged.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

I wore out several crown royal bags..

Finally broke down and spent the $40 for a superdope leather belt pouch at the ren faire one year.. God I was the king of all dorks (in my ten block area).
Old 08-28-2010, 06:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Just happened to play last night. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Like Mournblade I started with those 3 pamphlet books, bought a basic set in 1978 then AD&D up until 3rd edition came out. I was never a fan of second but I stole bits and pieces of it. I still have full collections of each edition up to 4th including modules. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're playing 4th right now but I also prefer Pathfinder, I don't DM anymore so don't have much say in what rule set we use, besides, at this stage, 40+, it's more about the gathering than anything else.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:00 PM
Kobold

i know there was a book made demi lich, i don't remember her first name tho i know it began with an A. a buddy of mine called her "asscrack the demi bitch" in game
Old 08-28-2010, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Acererak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_of_Horrors

It was a dude!
Old 08-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Kobold

huh, always thought the name sounded female
Closed Thread