Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 02:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure there is a video out there of Hokushin soloing Ragefire....

You are actually completely right in your thinking, and guess what? Verant/Sony also thought the same as you. Their solution was cats on the moon. So if these classic problems bother you I suggest moving along.
also a good video of detox soloing him too but besides the point dude is a tunnel rat mad cause his profit has been cut into by guilds .... I know lots of a/a members and all very good people and to point finger at RMT cause they wanna make plat or duo mobs for alts is pretty absurd and rude ... I think I sense some saltiness on this thread....
Old 06-22-2017, 02:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is outrageous. We 3 man that bitch and to imply we need 5-6 is slanderous.

Brb gonna delete some NToV loot that I've replaced with better NToV loot.
Lol at this still waiting on my nude pics for that helm I gave you leggy!!! 2dkp helm of zek never forget!
Old 06-22-2017, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also a good video of detox soloing him too but besides the point dude is a tunnel rat mad cause his profit has been cut into by guilds .... I know lots of a/a members and all very good people and to point finger at RMT cause they wanna make plat or duo mobs for alts is pretty absurd and rude ... I think I sense some saltiness on this thread....
Besides that, as a reseller he should love RMT. People buying mass quantities of plat results in people spending mass quantities of plat in game. On items.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol at this still waiting on my nude pics for that helm I gave you leggy!!! 2dkp helm of zek never forget!
<3
Old 06-22-2017, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw a twink in a fungi solo a camp that usually takes a full group, the GMs must do something to regulate this!
Troll aside, this is actually spot on.

Schnick. There are imbalanced matches between players and mobs at every level on p99 due to the amount of plats and items available.

Them gearing up in dragon loots and tackling mobs that should not so easily be beaten is no different than what Loke wrote above, referncing a fungi wearing lowbie that solos an orc camp.

Was it meant to be this way? Nope. Is there anything you can do about it? Nope.

How exactly are the guides going to honestly monitor and control "overgearing" on a locked server anyway?

It's impossible because evenutally the gears are going to overpower the content. it's inevitable on a locked server.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:49 PM
Aviak

Single grouping chardok royals isn't something only A/A can do - you just have to have someone who knows how to pull them. Still wondering why someone who has taken advantage so heavily in the free market is trying to get regulations put in when it comes to raiding. This smells like a troll but I can't tell for sure.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirryDaKir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Single grouping chardok royals isn't something only A/A can do - you just have to have someone who knows how to pull them. Still wondering why someone who has taken advantage so heavily in the free market is trying to get regulations put in when it comes to raiding. This smells like a troll but I can't tell for sure.
He must be trying to finish an epic and feels he is getting cockblocked for a specific piece he needs by these guilds, so he created this thread.

Schnick, just pay the 80k to a guild for the shaman epic like everyone else has to do who isn't in a tear farming guild.

I know it hurts dipping into your 50 million plat stash, but hoping the guides will monitor overgeared players is not going to ever happen on a locked p99 server.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:34 PM
Aviak

Not sure what complaining about the chardok royals accomplishes though. They are up 95% of the time and on a 2 hour respawn anyway. Going to be hard to get anyone to help you with your epic if you don't step out of the tunnel once and a while though.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirryDaKir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what complaining about the chardok royals accomplishes though. They are up 95% of the time and on a 2 hour respawn anyway. Going to be hard to get anyone to help you with your epic if you don't step out of the tunnel once and a while though.
I think it's a drysnitch post, to get the attention of the guides and hope they look into not just this particular camp but any epic mob camps that are being farmed with regularity by small groups of overgeared players that run a systematic farming operation.
Old 06-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Aviak

I wouldn't be upset if MQs got removed from the game. Would certainly free up a lot of mobs which are otherwise camped to the gills. But this would make it really hard for casual players who don't like raiding to ever get their epics. Would probably hurt OP too as he'd have nothing to spend his mountain of gold on.
Closed Thread