Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 08:42 AM
Kobold

Can't find the posts anymore, so I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure OP got banned on agnarr. If Im wrong, sorry. Commence flaming me for being a moran. If I'm right though, you should explain it to us bruh.
Old 06-23-2017, 08:42 AM
Sarnak

I judge my statics' success on our ability to clear hate (lol?) 1 group

drugs 2017
Old 06-23-2017, 08:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyokah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't find the posts anymore, so I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure OP got banned on agnarr. If Im wrong, sorry. Commence flaming me for being a moran. If I'm right though, you should explain it to us bruh.

No reason to flame. I was suspended from the forums, but I'm not anymore? Probably what you're thinking of. I still hop on Agnarr, click my AoN, and log off once a day.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I'm glad that I can play with this player who will probably appreciate the spot in a group and provide useful cc/stuns or well timed nukes. I also think hey it's 2017 if I'm still grinding eq I can probably afford not to min max. I also hope that the wiz has good typing skills because they will have plenty of down time to make smart remarks and witticisms that are 1000% more important to my experience than grouping with another autistic fungi ogre
I do believe wizards are OK, when they show some personality and actually engage the group with some sort of chat. There is nothing worse than an autistic wizard that refuses to say a word in the group though.

Usually the non-social wizards are the ones that constantly ninja-afk, never root mobs, and might stand and nuke once every 3-4 mobs. The only time you hear them speak is when they type they need to log, which usually isn't until after you left the group because they sit in groups for 8-10 hours leeching as long as they possibly can for XP.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:15 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No reason to flame. I was suspended from the forums, but I'm not anymore? Probably what you're thinking of. I still hop on Agnarr, click my AoN, and log off once a day.

The explanation is that Dulu was a member of faceless on Agnarr.

As a result of several weeks of KSing, training groups, and then extorting some low level players at the shin lord camp to either pay him off in plat or he would steal their spawn to get ghoulbane, he was kicked out of faceless.

He attempted to apply to other guilds but he basically is a pariah on Agnarr. Thats why he is here, attempting to find new people to make suffer.
Old 06-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...thats why he is here, attempting to find new people to make suffer.
This guy sounds like a RL sith. Sounds perfect for Aftermath, sign him up dudes!
Old 06-23-2017, 04:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The explanation is that Dulu was a member of faceless on Agnarr.

As a result of several weeks of KSing, training groups, and then extorting some low level players at the shin lord camp to either pay him off in plat or he would steal their spawn to get ghoulbane, he was kicked out of faceless.

He attempted to apply to other guilds but he basically is a pariah on Agnarr. Thats why he is here, attempting to find new people to make suffer.
Please don't forget dispelling charm pets and breaking mez's on livestream.

Come at me.

Oh, also don't forget the guy that bound himself inside the Freeport arena I stumbled upon. Yeah, he dun' goofed.
Last edited by Dulu; 06-23-2017 at 05:02 PM..
Old 06-23-2017, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bless this community. Guy wants to start a static group, nothing malicious about it but there's mad people posting up by page 2.
It's a shame people's histories follow them. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2017, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a shame people's histories follow them. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Griefing is only OK in forumquest huh Lhance?
Old 06-23-2017, 06:10 PM
Sarnak

Gotta say, for all the "awful" things I did, I never hacked, boxed, or RMT'd. I always played within the rules. Sometimes pushing them to the limit...

My first issues with <Faceless> started when I refused to run Show-EQ. Got into an argument with an officer over that.

Second dispute with an officer came during a Fear trash-clear. I was told to give all the gems to X officer for the "guild bank". I spoke up and said no. We had like 7 Faceless members, and 3 non-Faceless. I let everyone random for the gems. Officer didn't argue with me, but I logged in the next day and was removed from the guild.

No one ever spoke to me about it, but we all knew what was up. My "awful" behavior, of contesting camps and ninja looting stuff by clicking the need button... none of that mattered. It wasn't until I cut into the massive RMT operation by not giving gems to the imaginary "Guild Bank", aka Cupie's account on redguides.
Closed Thread