Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2023, 12:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah it's more like don't blow it insanely out of proportion and call it an insurrection or a coup attempt. That is totally absurd and makes you seem like a really unserious clown person.

Like 50,000 people went to DC to protest because they thought the election had been stolen. Of those, like 500 actually entered the capitol. Of those, maybe 20 were violent or menacing. Charge them with whatever they should be charged with, but the general way it's characterized it's completely absurd. It's like fanfic for modern people to feel like they live in the 1940s.

Ohhhh, the deadly insurrection! Nah more like some doofuses with no plan took selfies and walked around then got kicked out.

Meanwhile the party of upholding our sacred democracy keeps looking the other way on just blaaaaatant corruption by the sitting president and his family. Total joke.
Crimes is crimes.

Civil Disorder;
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers;
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Old 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crimes is crimes.
Nah it was a “guided tour.”
Some White Supremacist entertainment TV host; who cost his company Billions told me that -but lost his job. Go figure.

Can you believe some non-sensible thing they told me is what really happened to the guy… cancel culture and wokeness got him.
Old 06-25-2023, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like 50,000 people went to DC to protest because they thought the election had been stolen. Of those, like 500 actually entered the capitol. Of those, maybe 20 were violent or menacing.
incredible how you do not understand that you're actively describing a command structure.
Old 06-25-2023, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
incredible how you do not understand that you're actively describing a command structure.
Can that be done passively?
Old 06-25-2023, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can that be done passively?
Yes, but that is also a false dichotomy; there are many other ways it can be done as well.
Old 06-25-2023, 02:15 PM
Banned

I can't speak for everyone, but I was extremely worried for our democracy on that dreadful day. I felt like we were witnessing the SS storming the Reichstag, and we were all gonna have to learn German, and eat potatoes and bratwursts far too often for my liking.
Old 06-25-2023, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah it was a “guided tour.”
Some White Supremacist entertainment TV host; who cost his company Billions told me that -but lost his job. Go figure.

Can you believe some non-sensible thing they told me is what really happened to the guy… cancel culture and wokeness got him.

and executing a baby is "removing a tumor"

"Can you believe some non-sensible thing they told me is what really happened to the guy..."

the things we say...
Old 06-25-2023, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and executing a baby is "removing a tumor"

"Can you believe some non-sensible thing they told me is what really happened to the guy..."

the things we say...
Indeed the things we say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Candace Owens Peddles Cell Phone Provider as Alternative to ‘Woke’ AT&T — But It’s Still on AT&T’s Network

They do it to themselves
Old 06-25-2023, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Indeed the things we say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Candace Owens Peddles Cell Phone Provider as Alternative to ‘Woke’ AT&T — But It’s Still on AT&T’s Network

They do it to themselves

Quote:
PureTalk is veteran-owned and has a 100% American workforce. They share our values, which is why PureTalk is the official cellphone wireless partner of the Daily Wire. That’s not the only reason. We checked the coverage, it’s the most dependable 5G network in the United States. They’re top-tier but at a fraction of the cost of the woke companies like AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile.
not just AT&T, they hate Verizon and T-mobile. pretty sure there isn't a 4th option even if you wanted one, Sprint doesn't exist anymore.

they broke up AT&T Bell Systems monopoly 30+ years ago and it's basically slowly reforming itself.
Old 06-25-2023, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Crimes is crimes.

Civil Disorder;
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding;
Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers;
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds;
Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building;
Impeding Passage Through the Capitol Grounds or Buildings;
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Yes I know, which is why I included the sentence "charge them with whatever they should be charged with". Maybe you missed it.

My point is that calling it an insurrection or coup attempt is totally retarded and a clear attempt to gin up hysteria about a relatively normal instance of constitutionally protected protest. They weren't trying to "overthrow the government and install a dictator" lmao. They essentially thought *biden* was doing that, which is what they were protesting.

But I know, we must pretend they were all bloodthirsty violent maniacs because everyone has to be a partisan idiot.
Closed Thread