Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 06:44 PM
Kobold

Default Nerf monks?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAa10CY-dT0

WTF?
Old 03-16-2017, 03:52 AM
Fire Giant

Lucky memblur on both mobs with the FD, the continued channeling doesn't reagro if you are out of agro range when the nuke hits or if you are out of line of sight (if you get off the agro table during the channeling that is).
Last edited by Fragged; 03-16-2017 at 03:55 AM..
Old 03-16-2017, 05:03 AM
Kobold

Good to know! I have seen strange things like this happen when using FD earlier, but I managed to capture this situation so figured I would share.
Old 03-16-2017, 05:42 AM
Banned

nerf people that use 3rd party tools to keep track of buff timers instead
Old 03-16-2017, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

The spell didn't break memblur because she /stand before the spell finished casting, right?
Old 03-16-2017, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The spell didn't break memblur because she /stand before the spell finished casting, right?
not really

memblur occured when he used FD, when he stood back up he didn't have agro

the caster mob did not re-agro because it was mid cast

even if it had not been casting, the caster and melee mob didn't re-agro, because he was in range for a very short period, and this was in the correct timeframe (mobs don't agro all the time, its based on a delay, maybe its a quarter of a tick or something, dunno exactly)

enjoy
Old 03-16-2017, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

I think it has to do with being out of LOS when the spell lands. If you were to stay FD or just stand (but still be in LOS) the spell would break FD and because you are still in LOS they re-aggro. Since you got off a successful FD and then moved out of LOS before the spell landed they didn't re-aggro. I'm not sure why there wasn't a re-aggro after standing, however. You looked too close to them for at least one to not re-aggro upon standing (before you got out of LOS).

Also, love your other video pulling the Corrupter of Life. What was the point of that? lol. Here I am pulling the Corrupter of Life from second floor to first floor with cancel magic. Here I am dying to the train I caused from pulling the Corrupter of Life and all the other stuff that aggro'd along the way. lol.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:33 AM
Kobold

Default Natures Defender

I suicide pulled Corrupter so our monks could split/tag it and bring to our raid. I needed the part he drops for the Natures Defender on my alt. I had no idea if it would work when we tried it, but I have done similar pulls in other zones.
I uploaded the video to show a buddy how it could be done since he wanted the sword aswell.

Clearing your way to him on 2nd floor can be time consuming and many guilds dont bother with it. This was an alternative to clearing 2nd floor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-16-2017, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Just discovered your videos and have to say I had a lot of fun watching some of them.

Make more!
Old 03-16-2017, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by REMEZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suicide pulled Corrupter so our monks could split/tag it and bring to our raid. I needed the part he drops for the Natures Defender on my alt. I had no idea if it would work when we tried it, but I have done similar pulls in other zones.
I uploaded the video to show a buddy how it could be done since he wanted the sword aswell.

Clearing your way to him on 2nd floor can be time consuming and many guilds dont bother with it. This was an alternative to clearing 2nd floor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh ok. The context gives it more meaning. I was like..wtf was the point of that? lol.