Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 06:39 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm on it! Killing brownies is my favorite hobby! (I'm also a master brewer and baker :P )
Awesome! We could use all the help we can get. You know how to contact me. I'll PM you with specific details. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

SoandSo, I never thought about a bachelor party! Great idea! Let me check my schedule... I'll probably just game with my bros on the Thursday prior to it. We'll do something special that day.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Orc

Everything is coming together and we're less than 2 weeks from the event! Time presses and we need one more favor from the community. If anyone would like to make Red and Green plate armor for the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen. There will be 4 of each and we only need Chest, Legs, Sleeves, and boots; no helms, neck, shoulder, or gauntlets, etc. We will also be on the look out for Green Robes or Red Robes, as we may have one or two cloth-wearing classes that need to look uniform. We are also looking for a single Ruby. Not crushed. Send me a private message with details if interested in helping. We will work with whoever gives us the best deal.

This should be the finishing touch. We have people to record the event and we have plenty of provisions. We also have a GM presiding over the proceedings. Thank you all for being the most awesome online EQ community!
Last edited by Shawnleroy27; 06-05-2017 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: More info needed
Old 06-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

I believe I have 8 or so brownie parts on my mule if you like them. I am a master baker, brewer, and Smith as well. I believe plate comes in sizes (small, medium, or large).

What sizes for each color do you need?
Old 06-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

in b4 OP gets banned for two-boxing/marrying himself
Old 06-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe I have 8 or so brownie parts on my mule if you like them. I am a master baker, brewer, and Smith as well. I believe plate comes in sizes (small, medium, or large).

What sizes for each color do you need?
Yes, I believe either you or someone else contacted Teenie yesterday with that exact question. Believe it or not, I have only found 1 Bridesmaid and 1 Groomsman so far. Both are Medium races. As for the baking, anything you're willing to make is fine. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS: We have 30 wedding cake, which should, by my calculations, make 300 slices; one slice for 300 guests, and I doubt we'll have more than that... Who knows. No one has RSVP'ed and I never asked anyone to. Woops...

PPS: I could share a picture of my wife and I (who are having this wedding as a sort of anniversary stunt), but you would probably barf your eyes out if you saw us.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Yo Rogean, as Lord of this server, I believe you have the right to invoke jus primae noctis.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yo Rogean, as Lord of this server, I believe you have the right to invoke jus primae noctis.
Ew...what the hell...

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 06-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ew...what the hell...
Woah man, I don't make the rules. As a fake attorney specializing in everquest and pixel law, I just felt it was my duty to inform.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woah man, I don't make the rules. As a fake attorney specializing in everquest and pixel law, I just felt it was my duty to inform.
I'm revoking your fake bar license for not realizing nilbog is the actual server ruler.

edit: and also for bringing up an outdated practice, which is terrible lawyering.

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Last edited by Sorn; 06-07-2017 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: because.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
ROFL.
Closed Thread