Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 12:38 PM
Large Rat

Default Velious Gems

Which gems are worth the effort trying to sell in EC tunnel and which does everyone else vendor, because I cant seem to sell any.
Old 05-22-2017, 01:45 PM
Aviak

Here is a list of the gems used for armor and thus those people might seek. Some are more elusive and sought after than others.
Old 05-22-2017, 02:09 PM
Large Rat

yeah thats the point I have virtually everything but the BP gems, does everyone else just vendor them or try and sell them in EC?
Old 05-22-2017, 02:31 PM
Sarnak

Bracer gems, plate helm gems, legging gems, arm gems, plate gloves
Old 05-22-2017, 02:44 PM
Kobold

I've seen some people put some silly prices to the gems they are trying to sell. Not sure what you are trying to get for them but maybe price needs to be adjusted.
Old 05-22-2017, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Put them up in the EC tunnel subforum and bump it once a day, see if that helps <3
Old 05-22-2017, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Yes people sell them to players for maximum profit. If you are asking stupid prices they will not sell.

There's just far too many sellers that have gems and don't charge retard prices for them.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's just far too many sellers
Generally [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2017, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Not sure if he still does but Sprawls used to live in the tunnel and buy up any celious gems being sold and then jack up price 3-4x since he was the only one selling and he knew people needed their velious armor. Delayed me once turning in a few skyshribe pieces for a month or two because I refused to pay his extortionist prices.

Haven't seen that guy around much since he made that thread about getting scammed, guess what goes around comes around.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if he still does but Sprawls used to live in the tunnel and buy up any celious gems being sold and then jack up price 3-4x since he was the only one selling and he knew people needed their velious armor. Delayed me once turning in a few skyshribe pieces for a month or two because I refused to pay his extortionist prices.

Haven't seen that guy around much since he made that thread about getting scammed, guess what goes around comes around.
I see him still, and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have an alt/alts that he sells/buys on.

Other thing is that there are about 10+ people now who sell gems off and on. So, I would say the market for them isn't cornered as it was when Sprawlz was doing that.

I guess other people caught on, so started making more of an effort to sell the gems.

The gems seem to have a fairly consistent price and it's hard to get them cheap now, for sure.
Closed Thread