Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My pleads of the feeyifth ammendment are in regards to my stance on Troriste's ability to walk or not walk and whether I find it funny or not funny.

If this was the first box to come out with a flawed resist and hit code (hi2u 2 handers having damage bonus here on both boxes, which is a mid-Velious change.. you wouldn't know that), broken pathing out the mofo in Solb. Broken dragons, selective enforcement, selective presence of GM with power to take care of real issues...

If this was the first emulated box I played, I would definitely still be on here and (troll time for me) posting kills all up in the kill shot thread.

The truth is, its not the first emulated box. I played with a clean whistle and had higher expectations. The point is, it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong about a bug or mechanic or what's really going on... it depends if someone "feels like" getting around to it. I just expected more, got less and dipped.

I'd like to congratulate every other person who played here, because they are still here and enjoying their brains out of it.

Or it's just another box, and more much more time consuming than the last. I stick around to see if things get set right. I also have an active and so far successful effort to get resists done correctly if Null decides that's what we should have here. Again, whatever he does with the information I provide is up to him. Until it is in place (among other ridiculous things)? I am very disinterested.

Nirgon signing off here, thanks for listening to me "beat around the bush".

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but you will play blue, you and obviously express an interest in eq by posting on forums every day. Why don't u just man up, play with what you have and be happy. I mean, its not like a wizard is at the short end of the stick or anything. If melee classes can grind it out from 1-50 and still have a good time, then theres something else really going on. The majority of the crying comes from the Holocaust corner and it's always for a different reason....
Old 03-30-2012, 03:52 PM
Banned

I'm not on blue.

I'm not on red.

I didn't say wizards were in one state or another.

Read it again.

Communication via the English language is lost with you people.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Nirgon, the pathing in solb isn't "broken". The mobs just prefer to go through the room with all the bugs in it instead of going through the lava (but if you bring a spider through the lava and have it close to you at all times, it will follow you there). I'm fairly sure you know this because you aren't stupid, but I guess it's Holo's policy to feign ignorance of this so that they can continue to train and say it was an "accident". Sorry this isn't a shitty emu server where mobs path through walls.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not on blue.

I'm not on red.

I didn't say wizards were in one state or another.

Read it again.

Communication via the English language is lost with you people.
resorting to attacks on peoples ability to read english language because you are a moron cry baby. Check.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound jelly... See Sig.... I am teh Prized Screenshot son.... Get over it...

Who wants to play on the current dead server?
Lost all interest when Devs really quit giving a shit about the "classic" eq we all once knew and turned into a Server "They want to customize"... Thats not the RZ/SZ Style eq I remember and or want to play again tbh.
Best post of the day, I couldn't agree more. +1
Old 03-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best post of the day, I couldn't agree more. +1
We might of belived you if you said it before you were banned from both servers.
Closed Thread