Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't take 8 fucking months to investigate something. There is no evidence of Russia interfering with the election, and there will be none. Because there is none. The fucking cucked delusional liberals need to shut the fuck up and move on and focus on actual issues like the rapid destruction of the middle class. Oh wait, that's what they want. Nevermind.
woke.

every first world country carries out election operations in every foreign country, Britain is the biggest offender of this.

Pointing out election meddling is like pointing out that spies are in the Embassy working as diplomats. Its like no shit kid, thats the entire point of being a diplomat is being a spy. We don't need to make a thing out of it. Thats autistic. The entire point of an election is to help get your favorable candidate elected. The USA and Britain have meddled the most in every single election since the turn of the century.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-13-2017, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glesni99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor Iran. I suspect if British intelligence and CIA hadn't backed the coup against Mossadegh in 1953 it would be secular today.

Heartbreaking, because Mossadegh's democratically elected government was a progressive force for good - light years ahead of my own government today. He wanted to nationalise the Iran's oil for the benefit of the people who lived there. His death sentence ofc - just as it is today for any government that tries the same.

In '53, this single control of another country's natural resources - through decades of invasions, bribery, threats - the usual dark arts - stood alone as the most profitable British venture in its entire Imperial history. There's no way the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (now BP) was letting that go.
I don't think the British conservatives are that bad. That said, why are they selling off the NHS? I don't see why anyone would want to move towards American health care
Old 06-13-2017, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Default /

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2017, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
woke.

every first world country carries out election operations in every foreign country, Britain is the biggest offender of this.

Pointing out election meddling is like pointing out that spies are in the Embassy working as diplomats. Its like no shit kid, thats the entire point of being a diplomat is being a spy. We don't need to make a thing out of it. Thats autistic. The entire point of an election is to help get your favorable candidate elected. The USA and Britain have meddled the most in every single election since the turn of the century.
I really, am sure I saw an interview with obama where he said of course america has medled in russian elections, i swear it was durring the election that I saw it. I cant find it, can anyone else? Im sure the corperate operatives scrubbed it from the web if nobody can.

also Im just going to post these reminders of how dumb everyone is that is upset about russian hacking

Obama: Trump's rigged election claim is whining before the game's even over

CNN: Why Trump's talk of a rigged vote is so dangerous: The Republican presidential nominee's claim that the election is being rigged against him represents the most outlandish moment yet in a campaign devoted to dismantling political norms.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:47 PM
Banned

unlike some others, i dont post gay links
Old 06-13-2017, 09:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really, am sure I saw an interview with obama where he said of course america has medled in russian elections, i swear it was durring the election that I saw it. I cant find it, can anyone else? Im sure the corperate operatives scrubbed it from the web if nobody can.

also Im just going to post these reminders of how dumb everyone is that is upset about russian hacking

Obama: Trump's rigged election claim is whining before the game's even over

CNN: Why Trump's talk of a rigged vote is so dangerous: The Republican presidential nominee's claim that the election is being rigged against him represents the most outlandish moment yet in a campaign devoted to dismantling political norms.
Add that Obama meddled openly and blatantly against Netanyahu. All nations with any balls do this. The answer is not to bitch and snivel and whine about it, and/or discuss meaningless sanctions, but to 1) strengthen our defenses against others doing it to us, and 2) to proactively go on the counter-offensive against the worst offenders and keep them busy and on the defensive.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
followup

Old 06-13-2017, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't take 8 fucking months to investigate something. There is no evidence of Russia interfering with the election, and there will be none. Because there is none. The fucking cucked delusional liberals need to shut the fuck up and move on and focus on actual issues like the rapid destruction of the middle class. Oh wait, that's what they want. Nevermind.
Of course the Democratic Party wants the middle class to suffer. If the middle class ever became successful that would mean less votes for them.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont be upset your hitting CNN's ad rev, a billion idiots are every minuet.

IF you cant see the double standard in those two links then yer nutz
Old 06-13-2017, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont be upset your hitting CNN's ad rev, a billion idiots are every minuet.

IF you cant see the double standard in those two links then yer nutz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6-ZYSZoDM
Closed Thread