Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
firstly, not wanting to waste time reading some article some dude posted on the rnf forum, especially when you provide a tl;dr, does not make someone retarded.

secondly, I was picked on in school [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] though it drove me to become the manly hulk of sexiness that I am today!
this guy was a pussy, then someone picked on him and he punched him in the face. Now he is Billy Badass
Old 11-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Naez 4.20 Send a message via AIM to Naez 4.20 Send a message via MSN to Naez 4.20 Send a message via Yahoo to Naez 4.20

I was bullied in high school by fat kids but guess what I still ran the drug politics
Old 11-05-2011, 01:52 AM
Large Rat

Without reading the actual bill, it just sounds like they aren't restricting freedom of speech.

But what is bullying anyway? Give me a clear definition. Each person will have their own specific wording on it. If bullying is being physically beat up, then that is illegal, and the bully should be susceptible to punishment.

If it's just being verbally abused, then it depends on the extent of the verbal abuse. If the person can't handle it and kills themselves, then it's generally just natural selection. Only way to stop physical bullying is to fight back. Only way to stop verbal bullying is to own it. If being called a fag makes you cry, then everyone is going to call you a fag because it gives them the sensation of having power over you. And that's all life is... being at the top of the food chain.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this guy was a pussy, then someone picked on him and he punched him in the face. Now he is Billy Badass
the only thing you were picked on was last for dodgeball.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:00 AM
Banned

it is called natural selection, if some modern day emo crybaby offs themself because their classmates were mean to them they were a mentally weak incarnation of the species.

when i was in 4th grade i moved from a pussy suburb and all the friends i ever knew to backwoods virginia, school started the next year and i suddenly had big ass countryboy rednecks that had been turning wrenches on the tractor since they were 9 fucking with me, instead of nintendo games being the topic of note it was hunting rifles and football.

i was bullied for a few months, then i found my sack and kicked an ass or two, was just another kid at the school after that and life goes on.

trying to legislate away the natural process of growing up and learning life lessons does more harm than good and is why we are turning into a nation of effeminate girly men.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:25 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Naez 4.20 Send a message via AIM to Naez 4.20 Send a message via MSN to Naez 4.20 Send a message via Yahoo to Naez 4.20

a generation of men raised by women
Old 11-05-2011, 02:44 AM
Kobold

Dogs and other animals all do the same thing, it isn't a human issue. Trying to legislate against it is a joke.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

You people are disgusting.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

People often use the 'natural selection' argument but forget (or ignore) that, in this case, the person being bullied is held back by other legislation. There are plenty of things the person being bullied can do to defend himself but there would be legal repercussions to many. You can't talk about natural selection within a set of legal rules.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csihar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People often use the 'natural selection' argument but forget (or ignore) that, in this case, the person being bullied is held back by other legislation. There are plenty of things the person being bullied can do to defend himself but there would be legal repercussions to many. You can't talk about natural selection within a set of legal rules.
this guy sounds like a pussy. Are you a PUUUUSAY!?
Closed Thread