Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 11:05 PM
Sarnak

There wasn't much pvp tonight. Here's what went down

Holo ported around looking for a mass pvp fight vs nihilum (20 mins before naggy was spawning) nihilum would port away. Holo set up in solb nihilum set up outside. Pretty much both sides sat for an hour and a half not doing much (mostly nihilum) we were charming and fighting giants. We killed a few nihilum poking at us at ledge. A loose train killed about 7-8 of us so it turned out to be 20vs28 nilhilum with holo being split at end. Sure it was fun but people like me and gong + others got work tomorrow morning! Can't sit around forever bros.

PS: need to wake up at 3am est fuk my life.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:15 PM
Banned

so you lost in pvp? wheres the pics and shit talk ? wtb
Old 03-27-2012, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Holo ported around looking for a mass pvp fight vs nihilum (20 mins before naggy was spawning) nihilum would port away. Holo set up in solb nihilum set up outside. Pretty much both sides sat for an hour and a half not doing much (mostly nihilum) we were charming and fighting giants. We killed a few nihilum poking at us at ledge. A loose train killed about 7-8 of us so it turned out to be 20vs28 nilhilum with holo being split at end. Sure it was fun but people like me and gong + others got work tomorrow morning! Can't sit around forever bros.

muslim opinions are void.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yaknow week in and week out we are faced with the SAME thing. Holo porting around harassing us as we gather for Dragons/Raids. Holo sits in Lavastorm. Then train us as we engage.

Yet we end up killing the Dragon, the train and all of Holocaust.

We do not come to the forums and make excuses for failed raid PVP.

Guess even though you claim to be an adult you just cant say GG and move on.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:

Pretty spot on... I dont think many in Holo have really experienced the fury of P99 style poop socking. So we are on the learning curve.

Supreme, most weeks there has not been any contention for Nihilum's raiding, at all? Not that I have been aware of. At this point we gotta take the wins and loses, learn, and move on. No offense, but really what happens without Holocaust? This simply turns into a P99 redux, about 1.5yrs behind the original, where Nihilum farms loot then logs back to the P99 toons.

Either way, was fun until the retarded poopsocking / stare contest went on for over a hour.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:39 PM
Kobold

Excuses excuses, you guys got beat in your own game. I'd double chek with the people you call leaders leaving ya'll to die to avoid killshots, and we still got a few.

Better luck next time.

BTW, thanks for the Cloak of Flames.

Red99 Graveyard blog updated 4/8, find yourself!
Old 03-27-2012, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angkar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty spot on... I dont think many in Holo have really experienced the fury of P99 style poop socking. So we are on the learning curve.

Supreme, most weeks there has not been any contention for Nihilum's raiding, at all? Not that I have been aware of. At this point we gotta take the wins and loses, learn, and move on. No offense, but really what happens without Holocaust? This simply turns into a P99 redux, about 1.5yrs behind the original, where Nihilum farms loot then logs back to the P99 toons.

Either way, was fun until the retarded poopsocking / stare contest went on for over a hour.
comin from a poopsocker yourself, shits comedy.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijinks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Excuses excuses, you guys got beat in your own game. I'd double chek with the people you call leaders leaving ya'll to die to avoid killshots, and we still got a few.

Better luck next time.

BTW, thanks for the Cloak of Flames.
1. Raiding dragons isnt OUR game, its yours. Not sure why you have that confused.

2. Leaders were not at issue, there were issues we had in those last 5-10minutes, none of which I'll state on forums.

3. Thanks for the GL

4. Hope to do it again next week.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:45 PM
Sarnak

Letsjoe, Gongshow, Left, and more holo b stringers added to the graveyard.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:45 PM
Sarnak

Default the wait game

yea you guys got the waiting game down.

Wait till half of holo force falls asleep. Then attack soon as you have at least 3 more in the fight.

Not a bad plan, it worked.
Closed Thread