Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verenity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#BringBackUthgaard2015
I enjoyed Uthgaard's events also, I keep hoping he would/can come back one day.

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 10-01-2015, 04:22 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uthgaard was removed on "good" terms. He was also full GM. Big difference from a guide. Can't remember if Sirken was lead CSR during the uthgaard era or not. Would have made uthgaard a subordinate GM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really recall sirken being a GM back then. The only GMs/guides I ever had contact with back then was bort, uthgard, xzerion, and a GM whose name started with an H, like hobby?
Sadly, Uthgaard and I were never on the staff at the same time. there was an Amelinda hiccup between his times as GM and mine. really its too bad though, because i think me and him would have made a great team. just imagine the goodcop/badcop possibilities with me and Uthgaard.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 10-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Uthgaard was a great guide but definitely did some shady things. One time, I was invited to a HS group on my cleric by Tiggles. It was me, him, 3 random people I forget, and Uthgaard on a barbarian bard with an epic and epic 1.5 pulling all of HS south for us and tanking. We also killed some Chardok stuff iirc. It was pretty crazy, I believe it was within the first month or so of Kunark. I never really knew why Uthgaard was helping us, just that Tiggles was good friends with him or something so he wanted to help out/have some fun with us. Didn't really affect the server in any way except getting all of us some great exp for a night.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Take care Moregan you will be missed. You seemed to be around a lot and tried to be helpful. The event you did was fun to watch in OOC. Good luck!
Old 10-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

amelinda broadcasting that her kids were driving her nuts was definitely not good for the server back then
Old 10-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Uth got a little ban happy iirc
Old 10-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Banned

Poor fililbus
Old 10-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
plenty of people out here ready to be GMs for the server, but due to reasons that are unclear to me they wont take us.

shits retarded.
Maybe cuz ur completely insane?
Old 10-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Kobold

Lol @ bring Uthgaard back
Old 10-01-2015, 05:18 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by khysanth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol @ bring Uthgaard back
its funny, because a lot of times i forget that not everyone knows the full story behind things.

some staff have been removed.
some have simply resigned.
and some decide after a week or two that its not all fun and games and that it's just not for them.

i will say, we have absolutely had more than 2 in each of those categories [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Closed Thread