Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 05:34 AM
Fire Giant

Don't forget poison wind censer, 28/20... great ratio for about 900pp.
Old 06-29-2016, 02:20 PM
Aviak

When leveling in places like SK and whatnot, are iksar able to sell to the centaur and/or aviak merchants? Are all the same merchants available to iksar that the other evil races can use? The ones mentioned in this guide, anyway. If not, are there alternatives?
Old 06-29-2016, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skottomania [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When leveling in places like SK and whatnot, are iksar able to sell to the centaur and/or aviak merchants? Are all the same merchants available to iksar that the other evil races can use? The ones mentioned in this guide, anyway. If not, are there alternatives?
They sold to my troll shammy, i would assume they would for iksars too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2016, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

RE: South Karana merchants

The Aviak merchant Krak Windchaser cons glower to everyone so you either need to sneak, be in wolf form or use a ornate velium pendant to be able to sell to him.

I believe the centaurs sell to anyone as they don't have a faction associated with them.
Old 06-29-2016, 08:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObooma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Aviak merchant Krak Windchaser cons glower to everyone so you either need to sneak, be in wolf form or use a ornate velium pendant to be able to sell to him.
This is definitely not true. I've been selling and buying from this merchant for the past week just fine on my Iksar Shaman.
Old 06-29-2016, 11:05 PM
Aviak

Okay, so we know that the aviak merchant is alright. Anybody know about the centaur? What if my iksar happened to look like something else? Maybe a wolf, maybe a skeleton?
Old 06-29-2016, 11:14 PM
Fire Giant

Iksar Shaman's can sell to the centaur as well. The centaur sells fletching supplies, the Aviak is more of a general supply merchant. The best part of selling to the Aviak is that you can turn around buy Ambers(stocked item, unlimited amount) for around 2p6g, and sell them back for 2p3g, essentially converting 20 gold(or 200 silver, 2000 copper) to 2 platinum for the price of 3 gold.
Old 07-13-2016, 03:56 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I was never into games but this one got me interested. Thank you very much and thanks for making it to where it is possible to discuss the game through this forum!
Old 07-15-2016, 02:47 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Gaming

I appreciate sharing the information, it is always fun to discuss and discussing games is fun in particular. link I have found loads of new stuff on here.
Old 07-19-2016, 01:03 AM
Aviak

I have been following this guide as a newbie (first character since vanilla all those years ago, self funded) and it has been pretty slow going. I managed to snag a full set of banded and a wraithbone hammer (8/26) after farming pelts and things outside of EC.

As it stands now to kill a greater skeleton (blue con) at level 15 in kurns takes 70-100% of my mana bar. If I don't dump my mana I will just spend it slowly healing with inner fire for nearly the same down time it seems, these skeletons chew through my health quick. Melee isn't really viable due to what seems like a 95% miss rate (the rest being small hits for 3-4 with the occasional 16 damage full hit).

I start out slowing (drowsy), 1 poison dot, spam 2-3 frost nukes, and melee the last 5-19%. I heal with inner fire then med. Does this seem 'normal'? I have heard shammy soloing is slow going until upper levels, just curious if there is a better way maybe I am missing something obvious (newbie). Should I expect 1-2 kills before oom and med?

Should I be saving up for a slow 2hander after level 20 (Runewood great staff), rooting, dotting, and then meleeing while backing out of range for med ticks? or root rotting?
Closed Thread