Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2015, 10:17 AM
Fire Giant

Default Potential financial chaos in the near future

For those who havent heard, yesterday the market plunged. The DOW has dropped 888 points in the past 2 days. The last time it dropped over 300 points over the course of 2 days was November 2008, and im sure you guys remember what happened then.
Just friday alone the plunge was 530 points, which is 9th worst single day drop in US history.
The worlds richest people are out of ~182 billion as a whole, all 401k's lost all gains for the year in a single day.
If i were you guys, id withdraw some money because tomorrow, or monday, you might just have none at all if the banks slide.
Hell, people are already saying they've been blocked from accessing their 401k's to withdraw money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_dNeQBWsr4
This guy breaks it down pretty well. Its worth a listen regardless of what your views are.
Old 08-22-2015, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

WTS: [Tinfoil Hat]
Old 08-22-2015, 05:11 PM
Banned

ive been saying this was going to happen for a long time now... but nooo im just a paranoid conspiracy theorist. excuse me while i tell everyone "i told you so"
Old 08-22-2015, 07:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by am0n [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTS: [Tinfoil Hat]
All im saying is, it would be a good idea to withdraw some money. Is that really such an insane thing to do? to carry cash?
Old 08-22-2015, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bangbang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive been saying this was going to happen for a long time now... but nooo im just a paranoid conspiracy theorist. excuse me while i tell everyone "i told you so"
All the investors in wall street knew it was coming, On cue the infamous 7 year cycle has once occurred proven true. For about the past 2-3 months though its been boldly obvious were gonna hit some sort of rough patch. Just how rough, well were about to find out if its a sand pit or water hazard.
Old 08-22-2015, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All im saying is, it would be a good idea to withdraw some money. Is that really such an insane thing to do? to carry cash?
What the fuck is your cash going to do if there is a real financial melt down?

I'd say get guns/ammo and stock up on food and water.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 08-22-2015, 07:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bangbang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've noticed your posts, and commented on a couple here on the forums. Being a "conspiracy theorist" isn't necessarily a bad thing, but people think of it as a dirty word or assume we're "crazy". Regardless if people want to believe in what you, or anyone presumes without the proper evidence... there is still right and wrong in the world. We could be wrong, but we could be right. I like being wrong; it means I've learned something. That's how I look at it... but prove it first.

People think I'm crazy for believing that 9/11 was an inside job, but there is so much overwhelming evidence that proves what the government told us is completely false. Even the official detailing of the events that occurred that day are wrong, but people do not want to believe that their own country would kill their own citizens. History people; it happens all the time, it happened then, and it still happens today.

Whether we for in fact did or not; I'm unsure of, but I believe it to be so given the research I've done. Of course, there are all kinds of "studies" that try to prove the "facts" wrong, but meh. We can speculate and assume, or "theorize" what happened that day, but some people will not believe it unless our government flat out tells us, which won't ever happen, and all the people who were formerly working for the government who have spoken out are noted as "conspiracy theorists" as well.

There are plenty of people who believe in God, and there's not been a shred of evidence in regards to that. So people can call me whatever they want; at least I'm not insane and speak to a being that doesn't exist that floats in the sky who watches my every step.

Either way, I'd say become an activist. Speak out. Doing so on these forums of all places will get you no where, and sharing shit on Facebook will net you in the same.

Brunzil / Zulzephur of Tarew Marr - Drinal
Brunzil of Rallos Zek - Zek
Old 08-22-2015, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulzephur - Tarew Marr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've noticed your posts, and commented on a couple here on the forums. Being a "conspiracy theorist" isn't necessarily a bad thing, but people think of it as a dirty word or assume we're "crazy". Regardless if people want to believe in what you, or anyone presumes without the proper evidence... there is still right and wrong in the world. We could be wrong, but we could be right. I like being wrong; it means I've learned something. That's how I look at it... but prove it first.

People think I'm crazy for believing that 9/11 was an inside job, but there is so much overwhelming evidence that proves what the government told us is completely false. Even the official detailing of the events that occurred that day are wrong, but people do not want to believe that their own country would kill their own citizens. History people; it happens all the time, it happened then, and it still happens today.

Whether we for in fact did or not; I'm unsure of, but I believe it to be so given the research I've done. Of course, there are all kinds of "studies" that try to prove the "facts" wrong, but meh. We can speculate and assume, or "theorize" what happened that day, but some people will not believe it unless our government flat out tells us, which won't ever happen, and all the people who were formerly working for the government who have spoken out are noted as "conspiracy theorists" as well.

There are plenty of people who believe in God, and there's not been a shred of evidence in regards to that. So people can call me whatever they want; at least I'm not insane and speak to a being that doesn't exist that floats in the sky who watches my every step.

Either way, I'd say become an activist. Speak out. Doing so on these forums of all places will get you no where, and sharing shit on Facebook will net you in the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvYN0oUzVzo
Old 08-22-2015, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck is your cash going to do if there is a real financial melt down?

I'd say get guns/ammo and stock up on food and water.
Theres different levels of melt downs. Just because something can happen doesnt mean the worst is going to happen.
Just remember, the internet went down for 24 hours in alabama and there was riots. What do you thinks gonna happen if the banks slide and everyone money just ups and poofs forever? A bank slide doesnt necessarily mean an immediate melt down either, let alone a melt down at all.
In the end, if you cant do something as simple as withdrawing cash, its their own fault for starving.
Old 08-22-2015, 07:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're funny. And most people believe in God... need I say more?

Like I said, I do not know for fact; I clearly stated that. I would like to be proven wrong, but the scales lean way more towards that we helped them take down our own buildings; killing thousands of our own people sadly.

And what happened to the pentagon? A plane hit that building they said? If you believe that, then of course you will believe that 9/11 was done by terrorists.

Brunzil / Zulzephur of Tarew Marr - Drinal
Brunzil of Rallos Zek - Zek
Last edited by Zulzephur - Tarew Marr; 08-22-2015 at 07:43 PM..
Closed Thread