Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 02:15 PM
Aviak

Default Magician Research

Is there somebody who can help me out with it? Likesay, if I provide the materials, could you research the spell for me? Looking to get the level 24 and 29 magician research only spells:

Cornucopia
Everfount
Summoning: Air
Summoning: Fire
Summoning: Water

Greater Summoning: Earth
Greater Summoning: Water

Those ones.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

If you are into research it might be worth getting duplicate pet spells as those are sub-combines to the later pets, aren't they?
Old 07-19-2016, 03:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are into research it might be worth getting duplicate pet spells as those are sub-combines to the later pets, aren't they?
ugh, yeah. that's why I'm so very much wanting to get these things correct the first time. It's not like failing to combine two sides of Salil's Writ pg. 90 or something. If I fail these spells, it's like I'd have to go back and research an extra spell in order to research the spell I want, and hope I don't fail on either attempt. It's a complete headache.
Old 07-19-2016, 03:29 AM
Aviak

Summoning: Water's the only one I'd need a duplicate of, but that's only because it's a research component for Greater Summoning: Water. I think after that I'm okay until like 44 or so, and then I have to do the same kinda thing again but with fire and air or something.
Old 07-19-2016, 06:07 PM
Orc

You can feel free to PM me if you have the materials and need the spells researched, I can even check my bank to see if I have any of the words.

My magician's research is maxxed.
Old 07-20-2016, 01:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ménage à trois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can feel free to PM me if you have the materials and need the spells researched, I can even check my bank to see if I have any of the words.

My magician's research is maxxed.
What's your toon's name?
Old 07-27-2016, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

I'm in the same boat; mostly. So far I've managed to locate some of the components for these spells but Gloves of Rallos Zek and Jade Shard have eluded me. I'm about half way through level 25 and am yet to see these things drop. Mistmoore, Unrest, OOT gargoyles, Sol A and Splitpaw have been hunting grounds lately.

Would you be willing to make any/all of these spells for me if I supplied everything but those items? If so, how much would you charge for each of the above spells?
Old 07-27-2016, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Some people might not be aware that the level 51 spell Gift of Xev summons a stack of food and water at the same time (as well as a 10 slot 100% WR bag and some bandages), thus rendering Cornucopia and Everfount obsolete. It's also a very common drop and you can usually buy it for 50pp or less in EC.

So if you're tearing your hair out trying to find the pages for those spells, don't bother. You'll literally never use them past 51 anyway.
Closed Thread