Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Note I said "acceptable" compromise.
Well that's half the reason Shiftin is posting this I think. All we want to know is what they want us to do.

The very next line in his post after the previously quoted paragraph:
Quote:
That was over 4 weeks ago. PMs to both senior staff have gone unanswered since then.
The only thing we were told is that the agreement we reached didn't promote competition so it wouldn't work. Since then nothing has been worked on from what we (the members) are told. That was weeks ago.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

Some of the people who are VP keyd spend 50+ hours on this server and speak highly of the server. In classic they added these expansions because they know the normal gamer looses interest if there isnt expansions or more content added. I agree with the OP, all we would appreciate is some idea of a time frame. Uthgaard also made a server-wide message saying "VP soon" the day of the hole opening. Just seems that it would take a second for nil/rog to just drop a message with there intent.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People in smaller raiding guilds who were hoping to be able to get more shots at raid mobs when we had moved our focus to VP are stuck in a bad spot as well.
Nice fairy tale. All it will do is make you better geared so you sociopaths can still clear out old content faster.
Old 10-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
- Veeshan's Peak will remain closed. We do not feel the behavior of the top raiding guilds over the last several months merits new content for them.
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=48145

I think some of you should do some reading.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Banned

do these "high end raiders" even realize they're in the minority? stop cheating and VP will get released, i don't see how that is even remotely difficult to understand.

push back VP until 2012.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Banned

Inb4 VP
Old 10-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Kobold

They have given their reason for postponing the opening. People cheated and bicker with each other and do not deserve it to be open at this time. Only the top guilds are being affected by this decision.

Only thing that will happen if the top guilds leave would be other guilds to fill in those holes.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Banned

BUT WHERE IS VP?
Old 10-09-2011, 08:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do these "high end raiders" even realize they're in the minority? stop cheating and VP will get released, i don't see how that is even remotely difficult to understand.

push back VP until 2012.
Ive been in POF with 120 people and 320 online lol... True story actually. There are more raiders than you think. Although yes high end raiders are the minority.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

You guys worry too much about this game. Why care when VP is released? It will be here when it gets here.

The only reason why i think TR members are coming here is because the guild is dying out and not being able to raid with so many members living outside of p99. We all know that when VP comes out, you guys will get some members back for a few months (as well with epics). Just relax bros.

Go out and have some fun once.
Closed Thread