Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

Default Lenka's Puch quest giving wrong faction.

This quest seems to work great minus the faction hits are wrong. You're not supposed to get a faction hit for the Rogues of the White Rose. Here is the Alla thread...it sounds like it was incorrectly reported at one time, or was wrong, and they switched it out by 2000 sometime. Everything else w/ the quest appears to be working thus far. Here is the Alla link.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=582

This is a great faction quest used back in the day, but it never gave the -faction as I remember. Granted I did it a couple of months before Kunark came out...it may have been different at the launch of the game. Thank you all!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

I have been unable to find better info for the faction hits other than this link. As of December 2000 there was a guy (Lowky Scholar) that states that there is no faction hit for this quest. Also in the dialogue provided at the top of the post there is no - hit for turning in the pouch to Lenka.

It really looks like whomever put the quest in at Allakhazam just added the wrong faction to the page. No where other than the quest summary at the top is this negative faction listed, and if my word has any bearing there was no faction hit back in the day.

Can anyone else confirm? I would really love to build my faction, but not at the cost of not being able to bank or do quests in Halas. Story-wise there is no reason why there should be a faction hit either.

Any heads up/more information would be mucho appreciated!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Project Manager

Fixed, pending update.

Nothing I see indicates it should give a negative faction hit, so I'm going with a positive.

Also, lists the hit as positive on Tokyo2001.

http://www.tokyo2001.com/game/eq/que...t/steel04.html
Old 03-25-2010, 11:59 PM
Sarnak

Thank you Nilbog!
Closed Thread