Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 05:04 AM
Orc

Default Don't ask these pieces of shits for help, and don't group with them

There are 2 really really terrible clerics i'm about to mention people:

Bearded
Rodney

These motherfuckers are simply terribly greedy assholes who don't think of others.
These motherfuckers give a bad name to all clerics like:coeur, and drumas and such, who help people and go out of their way.These guys don't see:A person needs help, they see an opportunity for money to rip them off.

Rodney compared a rez to a power level like the greedy fuck he is.
Bearded charged me 100pp per rez while being in the zone next to my fucking body.

I would have given a cleric 100pp if they had run from sebilis, maybe 200pp, maybe even 300pp.Its understandable there though, because its a million miles away, and even then, some clerics may decline.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:14 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranlron swiftsong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 2 really really terrible clerics i'm about to mention people:

Bearded
Rodney

These motherfuckers are simply terribly greedy assholes who don't think of others.
These motherfuckers give a bad name to all clerics like:coeur, and drumas and such, who help people and go out of their way.These guys don't see:A person needs help, they see an opportunity for money to rip them off.

Rodney compared a rez to a power level like the greedy fuck he is.
Bearded charged me 100pp per rez while being in the zone next to my fucking body.

I would have given a cleric 100pp if they had run from sebilis, maybe 200pp, maybe even 300pp.Its understandable there though, because its a million miles away, and even then, some clerics may decline.
So you are mad when clerics charged you for a rez you asked for ? Confused. I thought most clerics got tipped when they rezzed regardless of distance they have to travel. If you didn't want to pay the fee the person asked for ask another Cleric. It doesn't make them shitty people because they are trying to earn pp based on the tools of their character.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:54 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are mad when clerics charged you for a rez you asked for ? Confused. I thought most clerics got tipped when they rezzed regardless of distance they have to travel. If you didn't want to pay the fee the person asked for ask another Cleric. It doesn't make them shitty people because they are trying to earn pp based on the tools of their character.
There is a difference between helping someone and getting donations because the person is actually happy and donates because he wants to make the clerics time worth wild, and a person only in it for the money and doesn't care about helping anyone but himself.These kind of people are dangerous, they are the kind who rip off your guild because they can by kill stealing and stuff.Being generous i don't have to tell you, gives a good reputation, as well as not being stingy as well.I'm not saying we should all be stingy about not paying for a rez, but the guy was already there.Its a few steps away in mm from my body, he could have rezzed it.Its not the same as running from seb or kc to some out of the way area.Heck, i saw a cleric named methril or something like that, he rezzed a bard in friggin howling stones.That cleric went out of his/her way to help a bards team, and probably got donation for it
Old 05-30-2013, 06:29 AM
Kobold

pussy
Old 05-30-2013, 06:39 AM
Orc

bearded is angry at me because i went to harmony.I liked top, but top looked like it had no future raiding.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

100pp sounds okay for a rez, if it's 90/96%. From what I remember on Live, 100pp was about standard. But I'm the type that usually tips a default 20% in a restaurant, unless service was bad.

Sure, it's very generous and kind when people don't charge that much, but begrudging them when they do is ungratefully whiny. You're just making your case worse by coming to the boards.

And no one is here to rez you. Don't expect them to, even if they're cybering your corpse while you CR.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

I pay 100p for ports. It's honestly a pretty cheap asking cost for a rez.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:19 AM
Banned

Plat is time. Your time to make up the lost exp and the cleric's time when s/he has to sit and regen the mana from rezzing you.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Kobold

I'm a cleric and I charge 400p on my forum for rezz's. This game is a business, every class has a skill, necros summon corpses and charge 5-1k a corpse. Clerics like donations but why does it make them greedy when they are also trying to make some money? First thing would be to ask a guild member before an outside member, that way you could at least try a free rez.

Every class has a lucrative mony making option if they decide to become entrepeneurs*

Capitalism isnt a bad thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2013, 11:18 AM
Kobold

I always stop and click clothed corpses that I pass. Takes no time away from me and potentially save somebody else a shit ton of time. I see a lot of clerics do the same and have come to rescue me out of no where as well. Most clerics are cool.
Closed Thread