Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

If anyone wanted to "charge me" for a corpse summon / port / rez, they can go find someone else to extort. That being said, I almost always try to extort people into coughing up loot / plat for opening the crypt lock. Mainly because on this server people never got it into their head that you should tip rogues .
Old 05-30-2013, 11:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pay 100p for ports. It's honestly a pretty cheap asking cost for a rez.
Well aren't you spiffy.

Perhaps we could all be invited to a party on your Yacht in OOT, Mr. moneybags.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:44 AM
Orc

Not all of us are billionaires.Ripping off lowbies for all their money cause you are a greedy bastard who can't even help a lowbie who is next to you, you deserve you to be burned at a stake.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Drumas definitely doesn't go out of his way to help people. He hates people, he tells me like every day! Gonna screenshot the next one and post it.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

That's the minimum to get all the lv 34 porters in OT to stop what they are doing and fight over porting you.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranlron swiftsong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not all of us are billionaires.Ripping off lowbies for all their money cause you are a greedy bastard who can't even help a lowbie who is next to you, you deserve you to be burned at a stake.
Who's the greedy bastard, the guy who wants compensation for his time (don't think of a clicky rez as 10 seconds of that players time, think of it as the result of many days /played leveling the cleric, getting the epic quested/bought, etc.), or the guy who wants something for nothing? Derp.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranlron swiftsong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a video game pal. Calm down.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:13 PM
Orc

No.I'm not asking for something for nothing, i'm asking people who are near or next to a body, to not rip people off.How about i charge you 1 million pp for a sow? i have to go to nkarana and run to everfrost every time, and it costs resources and time.You know why i don't do that? because its wrong.Overcharging is one way to make enemies.Don't expect everyone to over charge, and people will more gladly pay.Rip em off, and they will say fuck you and leave.Fact of life.You got epic 1.0? good for you.Every class has to work their ass off for their epics.What about droods? what about warriors? We are different people.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:18 PM
Banned

I tipped a lvl 44 druid 1k for a port once and now all I need to do is PST for a port and he is over in a jiff, I still tip 100pp 90% of the time for ports.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Orc

Think about it this way:You should be thanking your guild or friends for helping you get your epic 1.0 then, and owe them a lot, cause i guarantee you didn't do it alone.You want to be compensated? well think of it this way:stop worrying about compensation, and worry about helping that person.If they are jerks, don't rez them ok? there are assholes like that in life, but expecting people to pay a whole lot is bad.Here is a thing:When you get a port or rez, and someone donates freely, then they are trying to be generous for your time.When you expect them to pay a lot of money its not a thing about generosity or tribute.Its like giving to charity, like bill gates, not like over taxation like banks who increase interest in order to make themselves rich off others and hurt economy.
Closed Thread