Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 01:18 PM
Orc

Look hitchens, there are some very nice clerics and wizzies and droods who really deserve every penny, but there are a lot of em who don't say:gimme 300pp or no rez.I'm calm btw.These people, like coeur, and mithris, and craglar, help people.Heck, i tried to offer plat for rez, and craglar declined.I said you sure? and crag didn't want.That said, i think if a person travels from far away like:sebilis to some out of the way area, then yeah i would donate a lot, cause i would offer lot of plat as a reward.Heck, i try to donate over 10p per tele,Problem is: at times, you have no plat cause you used it to buy that new armor, and you just died farming some item for plat.You have a choice:tele or decline.Sometimes some stuff is out of your hand, and you die trying to get money.Shit happens all the time.You are trying out a new strategy to kill some enemy.Example:i'm new to shaman, and i tried a new strategy with giants at tump fort, and it worked.The death was a unforseen event where sow faded.I was rushing to a group in ot.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^madbadsadfat
Nailed it.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

I had a beard like that once and used to get a ton of ass. But between the beard and my 3 wolf t-shirt I had to get rid of one, was just too much ass for one man. So I shaved the beard.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Orc

Republicans is supported by rich assholes too a lot.The idea is:tax breaks for the rich and extra tax on the poor.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Exactly, we also randomly steal minority babies to sacrifice on Wednesday night. How old are your kids?
Old 05-30-2013, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

And to be fair, I actually did vote for Obama twice. As a young black man, I felt this was the chance to finally see one of my brothers have a chance at being the most powerful man alive today. Just that feeling, know my man is in there working for ME! Hell I don't even care if he does a bad job, or taxes me, hell I don't even care if he gets a bj by Beyonce in the Lincoln room. Its all good, its about principle. Principles is all its about.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:32 PM
Kobold

Default Woah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranlron swiftsong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calm down? The people here just proved they are republicans.They have the same greedy unethical behavior of rich greedy politicians and bankers and high ranking ceos only out for themselves.
So republicans caused 17 trillion in debt? I think you mean Obamao* did that. I'm a conservative and think republicans are just as bad as democrats. Democrats are just as greedy, they manipulate the crowds, scare them into voting or ELSE, obamacare? Amnesty for illegals(you realize Mexico has one the the strongest border laws in the world). Unions, sleep on the job and make money. Entitled democ*rats* always thinking everything should be given* to them just because..... Go to europe if you want to be spoon fed bum.

Of course its only 100p. I pay 1k usually for my rezz's if i die. I always hook clerics up.

Ive had beared come to my aid before and hes a good guy, but again you gotta mativate people and plat is a big motivator.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

I love u guys but whenever political discussions in rnf take place i just picture this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2013, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranlron swiftsong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look hitchens, there are some very nice clerics and wizzies and droods who really deserve every penny, but there are a lot of em who don't say:gimme 300pp or no rez.I'm calm btw.These people, like coeur, and mithris, and craglar, help people.Heck, i tried to offer plat for rez, and craglar declined.I said you sure? and crag didn't want.That said, i think if a person travels from far away like:sebilis to some out of the way area, then yeah i would donate a lot, cause i would offer lot of plat as a reward.Heck, i try to donate over 10p per tele,Problem is: at times, you have no plat cause you used it to buy that new armor, and you just died farming some item for plat.You have a choice:tele or decline.Sometimes some stuff is out of your hand, and you die trying to get money.Shit happens all the time.You are trying out a new strategy to kill some enemy.Example:i'm new to shaman, and i tried a new strategy with giants at tump fort, and it worked.The death was a unforseen event where sow faded.I was rushing to a group in ot.
I just never cared whether I got a rez or not. The game is so mind numbingly tiresome
what's an extra two hours in the grand scheme of things.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Don't worry, I hate both parties equally. I'm an equal opportunity kinda guy yo~
Closed Thread