Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 01:27 AM
Sarnak

Magician pet death loop fixed
Old 05-17-2010, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you not a lvl 1 gnome mage you can't enter thats what I say.

Perfectly balanced anyone can join and no bards running around plus it saves ALOT of extra coding.
you're joking, yes? =p
Old 05-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perfectly balanced anyone can join and no bards running around plus it saves ALOT of extra coding.
Pretty sure if I wanted Guild Wars snowball fights, I'd log into GW on Christmas.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

I want the sounds when someone dies or gets a crippling blow! Also would Like to see a possible kill counter like in Counter-strike that counts deaths and kills.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nerf bards
[some more text]
i stoped reading after the first 2 words
Old 05-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
As I said before....
This should be all lvl 1 naked gnome mages.

I liked the pvp ya but there was no balance at all 4 bards could win against the whole server :/

ALSO as a side note I found a pretty screwy bug, if a bard and a mage duel and the bard charms the mages pet, the pet goes away. So now you got 4 bards making everyones pets go away plus snatching up flags......

If you not a lvl 1 gnome mage you can't enter thats what I say.

I'm way against this level 1 stuff. I like the fact of using the armor I worked hard for against other players. It challenges you unlike any NPC would making you get to know your character even more. This develops new skills in all aspects. Not to mention its really fun.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

Aside from the unbalanced fights its cool, when we did the test I had RED and BLUE of the same guild trying to kill me.. Raren was going around mezzing all of red while he was on red :/
Old 05-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Aside from the unbalanced fights its cool, when we did the test I had RED and BLUE of the same guild trying to kill me.. Raren was going around mezzing all of red while he was on red :/
reminds me on the kiddies that used to join counterstrike servers and then kill teammates round for round, thats in fact almost the same

[50 Warrior] Rumzuck Umbatsch (Ogre) <Remedy>
[34 Druid] Vito Corleone (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[35 Necromancer] Torak (Dark Elf) <Europa>
[13 Shadow Knight] Rumzerg (Dark Elf) <Europa>

EQEmuLauncher
Have your files up to date, switch between servers nice and easy, and more!
http://moestaverne.com/

Old 05-17-2010, 03:13 PM
Banned

Best server ever! I know this took some work , and I'm not putting down all the hard work involved.

It is just that this sounds like WOW's capture the flag. Or Warhammers Capture the flag. Or Quake World Ctf capture the flag?

I thought this was classic eq. Not lacing parts of WoW pvp into classic eq. Because a few loud people cried for it. Since they are bored at 50. It's just not Classic Everquest in the slightest to have a capture the flag event.

Just my 2 cents :P ignore if you want.... w/e.

BotB tourneys ... Now that's classic eq!!

Just seems to me that people are missing Wow or something. Doesn't hurt anything I guess. It's just very odd. I just don't get involved in the pvp part of the game. Eq is PvE to me "asides from the botb". Always will be. It's nice to have events don't get me wrong. This just reminds the majority of the players of World of Warcraft. Flame away [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] just my opinion.

Last edited by ulrich; 05-17-2010 at 03:37 PM..
Old 05-17-2010, 03:22 PM
Sarnak

when we were working on the mechanics for this we were more thinking along the lines of quakeworld ctf than wow, personally i've never played wow and would consider the concept of capture the flag universal
Closed Thread