Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 03:09 AM
Fire Giant

Default Plane of Sky - Tuesday 7/1

IB will not be in sky today. You are welcome to go up to sky in our stead.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Thanks for allowing me to play everquest today. Glad I have your permission.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:20 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't troll Server Chat. The Sky rotation is one of the few minimal-headache raid situations we have on the server. It's nice of IB to let everyone know they won't be in Sky that day, so that another guild or even a PUG can go up (good way to test your guild and/or help out some potential new recruits!)
Old 07-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Fire Giant

I agree, it's a nice gesture. Good on ya, IB!
Old 07-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

^ what she means to say

WTB Small Shield from whoever goes up today [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Can I have all the loot?
Old 07-01-2014, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

Sily Eratani, everyone knows Small Shields only drop in the mornings while I am at work... ever...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't troll Server Chat. The Sky rotation is one of the few minimal-headache raid situations we have on the server. It's nice of IB to let everyone know they won't be in Sky that day, so that another guild or even a PUG can go up (good way to test your guild and/or help out some potential new recruits!)
I think it'd be really great if someone took the initiative here and set up a PUG sky raid for people who otherwise would never get to go up there. I mean of course it's good if one of the smaller guilds that are already on the sky rotation and really need it get an extra day, but it'd be extra cool if it was all people who have 0 sky gear.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 07-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it'd be really great if someone took the initiative here and set up a PUG sky raid for people who otherwise would never get to go up there. I mean of course it's good if one of the smaller guilds that are already on the sky rotation and really need it get an extra day, but it'd be extra cool if it was all people who have 0 sky gear.
Eabon used to do these and it was a really great time. It was pretty impressive to see what a mob of random people could accomplish (would almost always clear the zone), although a lot of credit is owed to Eabon's raid leading skills. No one really picked it up after his play time decreased.

It'd be pretty difficult nowadays since the sky schedule is so tight.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does it seem like every other Jackass in this game is in TMO. God, they NEED to get some guild leaders that have some balls and just kick out the trailer park trash. Jesus. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread