Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 04:12 AM
Kobold

Default Bring back the Real TMO

Simple as the title i personally think TMO should change there name. I am a old fennin ro player I whitnessed some of the good and bad of the fennin ro TMO mostly good infact And the P99 version is just ruining everything that the REAL TMO built http://www.thesafehouse.org/forums//...hp?t-5776.html that is a link to some of the comments from way back when and for all you original TMO members ya'll used to be real cool all about your guild and the server. As for p99 TMo you guys are still all about your guild and instead of the server your more concerned with the monopoly that you have running Anyhow to sum it up from what i recall this TMO is made by a officer of the original TMO Shame on you man for letting a great reputation that you more then likely helped Create go to a complete shit on a emulated server. Go back to the good ways guys Maybe even help those lower guilds that arnt competition actually aquire and do somthing good. Maybe its a stupid thought but dont ruin a good name change it if your just gonna be the Premiere guild of the server and be big old dicks about it while doing so.Manfred Von Richthofen and Sideous that man was a good man on fennin ro Great raid leader at that Jukebox was another great member. To wrap this all up at one point or another a whole server looked up to the guild name and at this point most not all of you are trashing what people before you did and for them i say Fuck off.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:13 AM
Planar Protector

At the very least, they could all go shirtless. Those were some hot nights.
Old 06-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison 1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Third rate live guild wannabes come to fake version of 14 year-old elf simulator so they can cheat, fuck lonely GMs for pixel preferential treatment, exploit, train, steal epic mobs from lower guilds who aren't cheating, etc.

TMO being TMO.
third rate wannabe troll qqing on his 100th forum account due to lack of people giving a fuck about his opinion... also is sad that TMO is getting shit legit and he can't fuckin join them due to a lifetime of failing hard at a 14 year-old elf simulator... not to mention real life... as he still posts on a 14 year-old elf simulator's forums countless times daily.

Join the fight... Ignore Harrison again today!
Old 06-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
third rate wannabe troll qqing on his 100th forum account due to lack of people giving a fuck about his opinion... also is sad that TMO is getting shit legit and he can't fuckin join them due to a lifetime of failing hard at a 14 year-old elf simulator... not to mention real life... as he still posts on a 14 year-old elf simulator's forums countless times daily.

Join the fight... Ignore Harrison again today!
Yeah, he is getting silly again. Smack his pee pee. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashi1612 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...the P99 version is just ruining everything that the REAL TMO built http://www.thesafehouse.org/forums//...hp?t-5776.html that is a link to some of the comments from way back when and for all you original TMO members ya'll used to be real cool all about your guild and the server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teefr
"The Mystical Order, arguably the creme de la creme of Fennin"

most arguably the creme de la creme of kill stealing, camp hogging, power leveling, twink filled guilds on the server I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

other than that.....
I'm confused...
[Sun Jan 31 21:43:23 2016] Kerafyrm was hit by non-melee for 94 points of damage.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Kobold

EZ_teefr

"The Mystical Order, arguably the creme de la creme of Fennin"

most arguably the creme de la creme of kill stealing, camp hogging, power leveling, twink filled guilds on the server I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

Lol

-Hustle 59 Cleric <Forceful Entry>

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. -Ephesians 6:12
Old 06-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Kobold

hahahh briscoe sees it too :P

-Hustle 59 Cleric <Forceful Entry>

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. -Ephesians 6:12
Old 06-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Just one guys post about how they personally don't like tmo, no evidence, no proof, not even a bs story of how tmo screwed him over. Scroll down and there are like 4-5 people defending tmo.

hmm, some things never change...

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 06-02-2013, 10:11 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just one guys post about how they personally don't like tmo, no evidence, no proof, not even a bs story of how tmo screwed him over. Scroll down and there are like 4-5 people defending tmo.

hmm, some things never change...
Please point out the posts of people defending TMO in that thread not in TMO. Looks like the same type of responses you see about TMO here on P99. Some folks pointed out that guilds have "Good and bad Apples" etc. Most the responses I have read in that old thread so far were addressed to the OP and the original "creme de la crem" comment and how it was tasteless basically. Just looking at the thread it seems like the same old TMO. Most responding said there had been bad experiences with TMO in person or heard about ...But again made reference to "Good and Bad apples"... TMO of course were calling themselves the best. People were calling them out for tactics. TMO stepped in and started spinning. Amazing how things don't really change over the years.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Really just skimmed, its bad enough i read these current forums all day i dont need to be trolling 10 year old forums ).

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Closed Thread