Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Your fixation on the faults you perceive in her language while ignoring what she is saying is amusing. If you ever develop something to say beyond rhetorical language, I'll be waiting.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

god i hate the way feminists like this argue as if everything their saying is non-debatable. reminds me of people on p99 forums
Old 06-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Banned

Are you so blind as to not even realize that she got absolutely destroyed in that discussion? You must be, she didn't make a single good argument and changed the subject whenever she was countered.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you so blind as to not even realize that she got absolutely destroyed in that discussion?
I had quite the opposite reaction.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Look at kag, harrison, rellapse, and that other nobody coming out in support of rape jokes.

Keep it classy, y'all.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Sarnak

Funny is subjective. No joke is objectively funny. That being said, this thread is objectively and unequivocally dumb. Arguing for or against a subjective concept is about as productive as your average hbb thread.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Sarnak

I find rape/racist/any offensive jokes to be among the funniest jokes. Nothing is sacred, if you think something is, fuck you and fuck it too.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Rape can definitely be funny.

Like, imagine a clown getting butt-fucked or a whoopie-cushion with a dildo glued to it and try not to giggle.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had quite the opposite reaction.
Watch your own video again and actually figure out what the guy was actually defending.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at kag, harrison, rellapse, and that other nobody coming out in support of rape jokes.

Keep it classy, y'all.
It's not about "supporting rape jokes" it's about supporting freedom of speech and a comedians right to talk about whatever the fuck he or she wants to and while double standards.

You do realize that comedy is funny because it's always as someone's expense, that's kind of the essence of the whole idea. If you start to censor comedians and tell them what they can and cannot say in a vacuum, you're opening up an entire can of worms that nobody wants opened.

For crying out loud, I'm an animal activist and even I chuckled a bit the first time that I heard someone say "A seal walks into a club.". It's comedy, the only thing it promotes and perpetuates is laughter, if you believe otherwise then you would agree with the universal disbanding of all art and entertainment forms because you can argue the exact same BS about music, print, video, games, etc..
Old 06-01-2013, 11:44 PM
Banned

While avoiding double standards**
Closed Thread