Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 03:44 AM
Banned

guys eat fuck thanks
Old 03-22-2014, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what kind of faggot gets on p99 forums in a social event like a bbq. it was already on your phone so you were looking at it earliar at the bbq? you are retarded.
Because I had the site previously loaded from when I made the last "triple post"?

Morans will be Morans and Morans will be Marie.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I had the site previously loaded from when I made the last "triple post"?

Morans will be Morans and Morans will be Marie.
so let me get this straight, you were sitting alone at a bqq in rl because nobody wanted to talk to you then you got on your phone to make a triple mad bad and sad post on a 15 year old elf sim then 20 minutes later still nobody was talking to you so you got back on your phone and it was already on the p99 forums so you just made another post?

you understand with every post you are hurting your case more rite?
Old 03-22-2014, 09:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRoach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah real men make videos of thier elf sim character walking down a fucking beach with phill collins playing in the background. you maggot
Lol'd
Old 03-22-2014, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRoach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah real men make videos of thier elf sim character walking down a fucking beach with phill collins playing in the background.
roffle
Old 03-22-2014, 09:55 AM
Kobold

that video was epic, best piece of work and the first piece of work
Old 03-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Banned

Lol forum browsing at a BBQ Is pretty pathetic
Old 03-22-2014, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what kind of faggot gets on p99 forums in a social event like a bbq. it was already on your phone so you were looking at it earliar at the bbq? you are retarded.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
so let me get this straight, you were sitting alone at a bqq in rl because nobody wanted to talk to you then you got on your phone to make a triple mad bad and sad post on a 15 year old elf sim then 20 minutes later still nobody was talking to you so you got back on your phone and it was already on the p99 forums so you just made another post?

you understand with every post you are hurting your case more rite?
Actually the triple post was in the car. The wife was driving. The reply at the bbq was when I was looking up something for a mate and thought, fuck it I'll reply. As far as my mate was concerned I was responding to an SMS. Think what you want. I'm independent, married, with offspring and my own property. You on the other hand are most likely a narcotic addict, with no friends irl and some major depressive personality disorder.

I'm sorry to all the people out there that suffer from a plight that aren't jibekn or associated with these toxic azrael cunts. Those people aside I hope you do the world a favour and OD.

This game is my current hobby as well as cycling, 9 months ago it was online university, 2 years ago it was wow, 5 years ago it was fitness, where I was benching 120kg and running 6ks in 30 minutes. When I'm bored of this community I will probably get into body building and indoor rock climbing. Do I give a fuck that your bagging me out for making a post at a social event irl? Fuck no, I'm just bumping this thread again with my 20c
Old 03-23-2014, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

17 pages now, u guys must have a hard on for me. Can't say its mutual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread