Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 10:59 PM
Kobold

Default <Nihilum> in shambles unban nizzar before there is nobody left to fight

we made one rage quit tonight comrades. lack of pixel gain is pushing them off the deep end. first sign of guild competition in 2 years and they starting to ragequit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that I'm officially done with all this, I don't need to be civil. All of you (almost all of you) are the dumbest cocksucking ass faggots I've ever come across in any game I've ever played. You make WoW douches seem like fucking nobles. Hope you brews have wasted a lot of years chasing pixels and running your mouths instead of reading books or going for a jog.

And Savor, I ALWAYS had you on ignore on all my characters because you're such a little faggot. And too funny--you're another douche who registered last month and has 700 posts lol. 700!!! Jesus fucking christ dude, get a fucking life. How many times you been banned from the forums, bro? This will be my first and only. Been registered since 09, faggot.

Besides I know who the majority of you are in game, and I've heard so much shit talked about all of you it's ridiculous. FoH is the guild of losers. Azrael is the guild of Lite's cocksucking faggots who lick his dick for pixels. Nihilum is just fucking nutty. Pop is probably low because nobody can stand sitting around with you douchewipes all day long for any real length of time--except the other douchewipes. Prob why so many people are "taking a break" for Velious.

Hope the server dies and creates a black hole that sucks all of you and your faggotry right in with it.

Bye little pussies. Have fun sucking each other off in game like you always do.
(Anyone can be a dumb asshole. Was fun taking my turn for once. Go fuck yourselves.)

Rogean, fuck you, you idiot. Get your head out of your ass or hand this shit over to someone else who gives a fuck.

Hateraid - You're one weird fuck.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:02 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2014, 11:04 PM
Fire Giant

I would gladly accept a prisoner exchange deal of the frazzled carcass of verin for the freedom of the duke.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

who is verin?

he sounds mad
Old 03-29-2014, 11:32 PM
Banned

p mad yea
Old 03-30-2014, 12:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we made one rage quit tonight comrades. lack of pixel gain is pushing them off the deep end. first sign of guild competition in 2 years and they starting to ragequit...

u cant be serious are u,, nihilum has fought azrael 10 different versions of azrael,, holocaust,, and whatever other names they used before they found any success after enough of their members quit,, but hey you wouldnt know that would you jibeknn because you were too busy fucking off in unrest with your level 20 alts making dumb ass videos of you keyboard turning your way to glory,, lol
Old 03-30-2014, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Verin isn't in nihilum
Old 03-30-2014, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeasy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u cant be serious are u,, nihilum has fought azrael 10 different versions of azrael,, holocaust,, and whatever other names they used before they found any success after enough of their members quit,, but hey you wouldnt know that would you jibeknn because you were too busy fucking off in unrest with your level 20 alts making dumb ass videos of you keyboard turning your way to glory,, lol
the comma: not a period
Old 03-30-2014, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Pras.......

Old 03-30-2014, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

that said -- this dude is not wrong