Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zoole when did you become such an inaccurate troll? Just as a side note, do you put much weight into uncontested, rotated PD FTE's?
If you're gonna pick on zoole let's talk about eaterys wiz epic in aftermath, since he was getting an mq he got shit on and basically pushed out. Then there is Nothing sweeter than seeing ogee with his mage epic at 46 truely triggering moosejaw.

Also Don't get me started on st keys. What about the one moose took from my RL friend in your guild? Why does tasslehof have to buy one offering rediculous prices? Are these just as innacurate?

xD
Old 04-04-2017, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not raiding on P99 but yet coming back to the forums to point on you don't raid on P99 on quite literally a daily basis, multiple times per day = Low T Beta Cuck
Old 04-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To my knowledge Moose never actually got a key and thankfully Barlow finally got his key even though he had a bit of an unlucky streak. As far as Eatery goes he knowingly broke a guild policy regarding progression and epics. If you're going to try and "rustle" people at least get the facts and not hearsay from the "victims" you're better than that.

I like Zoole but if hes going to toss some bs out there expect to get called out.
Wait moose didn't take the zheart from tanasg?
Old 04-04-2017, 11:13 AM
Fire Giant

What happened to Moosejaw anyway ? Did GMs put a stalking protective order on him so has to lay low?
Old 04-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Banned

Went crazy and took an extended sabbatical basically.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Went crazy and took an extended sabbatical basically.
So his advances got turned down again eh.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Where were your GMs on speed dial when Ssaul intentionally trained our raid force in ST a few days ago and you guys offered no assistance in our recovery? You guys are digging your own grave with your non sense. Did we make a big deal about it? No because individual's make mistakes just as Phatez did and holding an entire entity accountable for one singular persons mistake is asinine.

Growing increasingly tired of these new clowns.
This is the first I hear of both that incident, and a speed dial GM - if you have some substance to the endless accusations about staff siding with CSG (lol) please share it
Old 04-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

Anyway, done with this RnF stuff, its not healthy anyway, just wanted to clear up and on behalf of CSG take ownership of the petition. If there is anything else, most of the guild leaders / officers on P99 know where to find me.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I like Zoole but if hes going to toss some bs out there expect to get called out.
What about Pint quitting and leaving strong suggestions that he is going to sell his characters. This included cutting off access to all of his toons which included AM guild banked items. But, we are more mad at Caiu still right?
Old 04-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Sarnak

Capt foresight here to say grats on Caiu passing rustle eval to become full member.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Closed Thread