Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm assuming you're referring to ZTalisman and if I remember correctly another person at the raid was overlooked. I'm beginning to realize you have been given a lot of false info :/
If they mistakenly gave him a key. Isn't on them to eat the loss not my buddy? Not false info. Just seems real convenient.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Banned

Lol. Me and getsome do not get along to put it mildly. Good guess though kagey.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:42 AM
Skeleton

Hi guys, I play an emulated everquest server that has ceased it's progression. I remain on call 24/7 just in case a pixel dragon spawns, and I venture no further then 30 seconds from my PC so I can log in at a moments notice for said pixel dragons. Because of my supreme dedication to this game, I feel entitled to every pixel P99 has to offer, and can not even fathom those who do not tether themselves to their PC acquiring the same pixels.

It sounds pretty fucking crazy when you say it out loud, doesn't it? Those of you who the above statements apply to should seek psychiatric help for gaming addiction.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. Me and getsome do not get along to put it mildly. Good guess though kagey.
Weren't you buddy buddy with that piece of shit beaner Troop?
Old 04-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

buy him some mash potatoes and matlock VHS's and he will love you again.

his memory is shady now a days.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 04-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Banned

p99 raiding lol
Old 04-04-2017, 12:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p99 raiding lol
Old 04-04-2017, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weren't you buddy buddy with that piece of shit beaner Troop?
My p1999 buddy buddy is not troop. I have however known him longer than anyone else here by a very big margin.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Pint quit? That's sad. Hope it's just a break or that it wasn't because of the raid scene. He's a good guy.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't worked out in good faith, at all, actually. I discussed it with Aftermath officer on the spot (maybe it was you?, and they just said "sorry, we didn't mean that, tough shit", and Detoxx said the same to me afterwards. No attempts to mend the situation was made.
If you see the fraps (which I know at least Detoxx has), its quite obvious that the guy blatantly trained us with complete disregard for our assembling raid force, putting in danger our 1 hour FTE, and wasted a lot of man hours.
At some point enough is enough, and this was that time. I know AM all hate us now etc etc, but "shrug" c'est la vie.

As for who put in the petition, does it matter? CSG did, and we don't mind standing by that, what individual is not really important in any way. And of course it was done with the consent of the guild leaders, it was the guild leaders doing it - Nemce is retired and doesn't speak for CSG in this matter.

This server is shit, and its shit because there are two guilds that don't know how to share. At some points those that like to share get enough, and start playing by your rules - and thats what happened here. Like it or not, you put this on yourselves.
The issue is you actually thinking someone trained you on purpose. But it's fine, just remember this every time CSG screws up and one of your members trains people on accident. I wouldn't expect any tells about it because trying to work things out with 3 different guilds who pretend to be one when they raid isn't feasible obviously. You work it out with one part of the alliance who fails to talk to the others and you still get petitioned. Seems like the real problem is the lack of communication happening between the 3 separate entities that make up CSG, coupled with misinformation being given to the guides leading to uninformed suspensions.
Closed Thread