Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeatee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was thinking about this server some more, the single biggest problem is the kronos, everything cost kronos want a fungi? 1 kronos, cloak of flames? 5 kronos nothing is sold for plat either you buy kronos or farm money for them on a live server or you can't really buy much and IMHO that is a huge problem
Sounds like a poor person problem, you should probably work on that IRL and then come back to elf land.
Old 05-20-2017, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope I don't remember and neither does anyone else but you. Because it didn't happen and your brain is broken.
Nope thats where you're wrong, you know what you did (so do I, so does the staff) but its funny watching this selective amnesia. Waiting for you to go full Kushie and be at the "fingers in your ears" stage of denying everything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2017, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone's mad their little tattle taling didn't accomplish what he thought it would.

Can't beat em in an argument, cry to the mods right Swish?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That seems to be the strategy. Shit on all aspects of P99, cite RMT sites and then suddenly state he was unfairly treated and all the mods hate him. I'm getting a good laugh out of it at least,thanks for the entertainment [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-21-2017, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Can we have a single p99 guild to all join and lay waste to all the openworld mobs.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 05-21-2017, 07:01 PM
Kobold

Send him the fucking link then swish. You are being a hall monitor and also a complete cunt by being cryptic about it. He mentioned RMT. Never linked one directly that i can find.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:31 PM
Banned

i love how this guy thinks his free speech was violated even tho he's here spamposting the very next day
Old 05-21-2017, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyokah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Send him the fucking link then swish. You are being a hall monitor and also a complete cunt by being cryptic about it. He mentioned RMT. Never linked one directly that i can find.
Swish will most likely ignore this and continue to yammer nonsense. It's the Swish way and the reason he has so many fans.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got prof?
Funnily your existence on the forums was deleted when your account was banned, you know this. I'm surprised this account hasn't been deleted for ban evasion honestly but I'm sure you're continuing to push buttons and it's coming [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyokah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you not notice he's completely deleted from the forums? Were you typing in RMT sites in the search bar? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also are you trying to hall monitor me? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish will most likely ignore this and continue to yammer nonsense. It's the Swish way and the reason he has so many fans.
This is RNF, it seems to thrive on what you're saying, but I consider myself a "no nonsense" poster. The guy referenced an RMT site and had all his posts deleted and account banned for it. Maybe if he's allowed to stay he can behave this time but it doesn't seem like he's doing very well, does it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-21-2017, 09:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the estimated population of phinnie? More than here?
Yes
Old 05-21-2017, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why does literally nobody else besides my #1 forum arch nemesis remember me breaking the rules? Kinda strange no?
Is that an admission of guilt? I think it might be. Shame there's no edit button here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread