Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanter, necromancer, druid, in that order.

Chanter is the strongest. Necro trades some raw power for versatility and finesse. Druid trades more power still for convenience.
I agree with this. Chanter is probably the roughest to start but takes off at a certain point. Definitely worth it.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Banned

Chanter is set at level 16
Old 07-03-2017, 08:08 AM
Fire Giant

Enchanter > Necro > Druid > Mage
Old 07-04-2017, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks for all the input. So if we put the Mage aside (because I am not playing Mage), we're left with Enchanter, Necro, and Druid.

I have 2 goals here in this scenario, one is to be able to level quickly, and the other is to build wealth.

Druid - Probably the slowest to level, out of the three, because quadding will be the quickest way to level, but that takes sitting/medding between pulls. But ability to PL gives massive money making power at the end game. Sort of gear dependent because mana pool will play a large part in how many mobs i can kill before medding. Quadding may not even be an option without being able to twink.

Necro - Probably the quickest to get to end game just because of how quickly the 1-30's will go compared to dru or enc. Least gear dependent of the 3 classes because of pet/snare/fear.

Ench - Easily the most powerful at end game. I'd imagine that between necro and enc, enc will be better for farming, but could be wrong there.

thoughts?

Asher
Old 07-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for all the input. So if we put the Mage aside (because I am not playing Mage), we're left with Enchanter, Necro, and Druid.

I have 2 goals here in this scenario, one is to be able to level quickly, and the other is to build wealth.

Druid - Probably the slowest to level, out of the three, because quadding will be the quickest way to level, but that takes sitting/medding between pulls. But ability to PL gives massive money making power at the end game. Sort of gear dependent because mana pool will play a large part in how many mobs i can kill before medding. Quadding may not even be an option without being able to twink.

Necro - Probably the quickest to get to end game just because of how quickly the 1-30's will go compared to dru or enc. Least gear dependent of the 3 classes because of pet/snare/fear.

Ench - Easily the most powerful at end game. I'd imagine that between necro and enc, enc will be better for farming, but could be wrong there.

thoughts?
Ench and Necro both have their strong points end game for sure, necro probably be awesome for HS farming and getting some good lewts there. Enchanter is definitely a lot more versatile though, you can beast mode scarabs and stuff in seb. Super powerful. I'd vote for Enchy!

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 07-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Enchantment!
Old 07-05-2017, 12:31 AM
Sarnak

I'll repeat what someone else has said - have you considered Auld Lang Syne? If you don't know anything about us, here is some info!

Guild Charter = http://auldlangsyne.gamerlaunch.com/...php?t=11342575
Guild Forum = https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=255352

Contact me here or in game - happy to talk to you!

Auld Lang Syne Discord - click here to join
Please read our charter and post in #new_applicants
Old 07-05-2017, 12:33 AM
Kobold

Bard, easily.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toiletzombie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchantment!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bard, easily.
Bard would get me level'd the quickest, but farming on a bard seems like a nightmare haha I have a 53 bard so i'm pretty familiar with every type of solo method out there.

But maybe blasting from 1-50's in a few days would allow me to jump into KC groups where loot is decent enough to build up some cash reserves. Interesting thought

Asher
Closed Thread