Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 11:12 PM
Sarnak

can confirm guilds on agnarr will pay for your sub if you main the MT for the guild

not paying monthly is not classic

aka anyone who does not donate to p99 doesn't care about classic or understand what it is
Old 07-07-2017, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope there's enough sickos who are ready to keep starting from scratch and playing the same fucking game over and over and over into their adult lives to keep DBG up and running.

Very stern cringe.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-07-2017, 12:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only thing dying on p99 is the raid scene, which will die and be reborn once there is a vacuum at the top.

What are the pop stats on Phinny ? How long did that server really thrive... 6 months? a year?

I think p99 is doing pretty well considering we're in year 7 here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Those of us who like it have figured out the right pace to play. When they release Green (and hopefully teams), there will be large surges in pop as hundreds of full-time EQ players who have had to go elsewhere to get their cravings met come back for the shininess.
I really hope that they bring out the new servers here. I'm enjoying Agnarr, but I still like P99 more. Just want to try something different, since I've been around p99 since 2010ish

Asher
Old 07-07-2017, 02:11 AM
Banned

sounds like ur a well-balanced and healthy individual DevGrousis, Everyone Look and Take Notes
Old 07-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheToolmanTaylor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if its so fun why even come to this forum to spread the great word? sounds like you're desperate to get people to play elfsim quest with you to be posting on a different servers forums.
You could not be more wrong sir. I do not want P99 ruining the lands of DBG. Its clear from the number of you that went to agnarr you cannot hack playing on a real server and spend most of your time posting stupid whiny shit on the official forums. i just dont like seeing the scrubs who got run off agnarr claiming it was for any reason other than they sucked at real eq

and lol at RMT comments. 6 accounts, all paid year by year with cash because you know, i have an actual decent job unlike some of you apparently
Old 07-07-2017, 08:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
I hope there's enough sickos who are ready to keep starting from scratch and playing the same fucking game over and over and over into their adult lives to keep DBG up and running.

Very stern cringe.
you literally just described p99
Old 07-07-2017, 11:26 AM
Banned

Are you admitting that you've played private eq servers before p99?!?!
Old 07-08-2017, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl.

yah lot's of mages everywhere but loot attainable, I've xp'd at every camp possible in lguk in various groups, on two separate toons.

I'm get to go to The Hole so might change there.

The good think about having so many farmers is that items are cheap...IGS's are 600-800pp which would take a normal player selling FS weapon drops from lguk a few days to save up for...that's an item that lasts you well in to Velious.

So there is a positive side to everything.
I agree. Ezmode like this is why WoW and live populations are increasing as well as other mmos. Pay to win is the best
Old 07-09-2017, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree. Ezmode like this is why WoW and live populations are increasing as well as other mmos. Pay to win is the best
I feel wooshed.

Does WoW have population trouble across the board? Or were you being 100% serious?

I felt you were being facetious but I don't know ya that well.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Hey guys, anyone really liking this server ? I'm thinking about giving it a try now that the hype has died down some.

Is it a legit server where theirs no boxing etc. ?
How are you liking it in comparison to here?
Closed Thread